Another After Note From T-Iida

This can't be real, right? How did I get 100k reads on this? Along with over 2k votes? That just makes me...it just makes me proud. Proud to be the writer of such a well received fanfic. Proud to write. Proud to be what I am today (minus the Dio pfp, which has turned people away if I had to guess.) But, if anything I'd have to thank you. Without the immense support that hundreds if not thousands of you gave this story, then I wouldn't be where I am today.

Anyways, you probably want to hear about . the story's sequel. That will most likely begin around my birthday (the 3rd of June) or shortly after it. It will mostly be told from Momo's point of view for a while, starting with her point of view from right after Izuku lost and All Might died. Until three years pass, and she finds Izuku once again. Then it will be mixed, with bits and pieces from her side of the story, then snippets from Izuku's story. The three year hell that he endured under "Tragedy" and how he survived through excruciatingly painful days and nights. And because of it, he feels that his quirk has betrayed him for it always healed him up if he were injured by Tragedy.

I just made this to inform y'all about the book and to say that I will edit the chapters. I don't know when, but it's definitely going to be over the summer and into the next school year. Anyways, peace out everyone.

*ENDGAME SPOILER*

YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE MOVIE AND ARE CONTINUING

I FRIGGIN WARNED YA

Also my childhood died with Endgame. The same character Izuku is portrayed as, basically died