Chapter 6

Jimin frantically searches the sea of students who we're currently making their way to the exit

Jimin frantically searches the sea of students who we're currently making their way to the exit. He was in the midsts of looking for a pair of fuckboys that seem to have taken an interest in his best friend.

His orbs examine the corridor, catching sight of Jungkook who was busy flirting with a group of girls. Instantly, Jimin dashes forward, grabbing onto the brunette and yanking him towards an empty classroom.

"Well if you wanted me, you should've just asked." Jungkook smugly grins, his eyes trails down Jimin's body as the smaller gives out a scoff. "As if I would ever want you!"

Jungkook didn't seem to take the other's words as an insult. He was pretty much used to either having people loving him or hating his guts so this wasn't out of the ordinary. Jimin rolls his eyes, not in the mood for Jungkook's silliness. "Look asshole, I-"

"-woah! What the heck did I do? I'm completely innocent!!" He yells out while raising his hands in surrender like a police officer was threatening to arrest him if he didn't. Once again, all Jimin could do was roll his eyes in annoyance. "Actually you did, you hurt my friend."

The dark brunette sighs, getting his speech prepared. "I'm sorry if your friend can't understand that I'm only in it for sex. If I hurt them then it's also their fault for-" the smaller cuts him off, a look of disgust taking over his expression. "-No you fucking idiot!" He barks, clearly irritated with the rather playful one out of the two fuckboys. "I'm talking about Taehyung, you smacked him with a ball in gym earlier."

A sense of realisation hits Jungkook as he recalls back to earlier today. "That...was an accident." He spoke quietly, not really sure how to answer Jimin who just huffs at the other's words. "Well make sure it never happens again. I don't wanna catch you or your slimy best friend around Taehyung!" Jimin barks, wagging his finger around in Jungkook's face like he was a naughty child being scold at.

The taller stares for a second or two before swatting Jimin's finger away. "Alright! I never intended to hurt him in the first place! Why are you over here acting like his mom?!" He grumbles to which Jimin simply glares. "I'm his friend! It's my job to whack away all the gross pervs like yourself."

Jungkook smirks, deciding to have some fun with the light brunette. "Funny. Didn't you sleep with a certain Min Yoongi in the past?" He chimes, chuckling lightly in entertainment.

The smaller growls, hating what had happened in the past. "I was drunk!! It was a mistake!!!" He fires back, wanting to defend himself about the accusation. "I would never sleep with anyone like you two ever again. All you are is fuckboys! And Taehyung is far too innocent to be caught up by the likes of you or Yoongi so keep your dirty hands off of him! You hear me?!" He raises his voice slightly so that the younger would understand.

Raising a challenging brow, Jungkook could feel the excitement coursing through his veins at the mere threat. He smirks, nodding his head though he knew he was going to go behind Jimin's back and continue to pursue Taehyung. "Aye, aye captain." He salutes with a wink while Jimin just grimace at the pervy boy.