WINNERS 2018

H A P P Y 👻🎃😱 H A L L O W E E N!!!

THE ENTRIES WERE SO GOOD THAT 10 WERE CHOSEN INSTEAD OF 8, BRAVO TO ALL WHO ENTERED YOU GUYS REALLY BROUGHT IT!

BRAVO TO ALL WHO ENTERED YOU GUYS REALLY BROUGHT IT!

MikiEng
"I love that choker! It looks like a tattoo!"
"Come over," she says, "I have something to show you."
She unclasps it and off rolls her head.

kathiel12
I wore my werewolf costume during Halloween and strangely happened.  I didn't know if it had to do with having a full moon, but I cried like a real wolf.

Emptycorner

Six children sat in a black room and lit six candles.

The candles blew out.

Screaming came, one by one the candles lit, the children had empty sockets.

Lights out.

Ellie186
His hair was dark as night. His skin was pale as the moonlight and his eyes were empty bottomless pits. He felt no sorrow as he plunged a knife into my heart.

GirlsWithGoals
I wrapped my hands around my neck gasping for air trying to fight. My body was giving up ... and finally my lungs gave up and my vision went black.

abbyraechris08
My heart is speeding, but I try to hold my breath. The open window chills my skin as I lie still on the bed, I squeeze my eyes tightly, there is someone in my room.

anisesh
Clara and I were playing merry-go-round in the park. Suddenly it swung at a faster pace and two dark spirits occupied the empty seats. We both screamed to death.

bukermaa
It was midnight and we heard a laughing child upstairs. It send a chill to me. "Your younger sis must be crying." She asked and I cried. "No, she can't. She died a week ago!"

HackerResurrected
I was running through the endless hallway although hopeless I had to escape. They soon found me as I reached the other side pulling me back, darkness consuming me forever.

Writergirlkay
Ruffling comes from my closet as I walk in my room. "Chloe," I open the door. She isn't there. "Stop playing Chloe!" The noise again; The closet closes by itself.