HONORABLE MENTIONS 2018

GIVE A HAND TO THE OTHER ENTRIES THEY'RE GOOD AS WELL!

JRShepherd
What was that?
In the dark, heart racing.
The wind?
I felt my hair stand.
Who's here?
Lightning flashed - I see you!
Someone's here -- in my room.
It's me - my body!

GeminiNova
Every thought implored to sate the hunger, to delve into the addiction, to experience the bliss of fulfillment. The overwhelming blanket of comfort in the mind's repeated intrusions and the church praised him.

Rainshine402
This girl screams and knocks on my door every night.  She won't deal with the fact that I won't let her out. I don't understand what little kids are on about...

thatkidmoonthancyn
The door opened and I looked up to see a nurse. I crawled quickly towards her, screaming for help but she screamed and fainted. I remembered; I was already dead.

cindezel5463
I was walking through my neighborhood with my friends, in costume,when I heard something in the bushes. my friends chicken out and tell me to check, and I see Its a Tacocat attack!!

WinterHartArts
An soft, repetitive thump echoes in the stairwell.
I stop at the landing, peering into the darkness, my heart racing. I creep down.
Wetness squelches through my socks.
Then I hear it.
Drip. Drip. Drip.

Oliva_Grace
I heard my mom yell in her sweet voice "Honey, come here " and as I turned to listen I heard her voice again saying "That wasn't me, Don't go".

ladyvic21
One scary Halloween night  two girls walk home until one of them saw abandoned house "hey let go in there"  "mmm sure" but they don't know the house belong to creepypastas.

Angelblooded03
(This is from the perspective of a cat)
I was sleeping on the couch when I heard it. The sound of water being drawn. My tail frizzes and I sprint to my food, this will be my last meal.

Aozora-Kasumi
One night I awoke to find my bedroom door wide open. I thought maybe it was my dog. however I had forgotten that my dog was no longer around nor alive

Space_Hugg
I was eating breakfast with the rest of my family. Suddenly, I heard, "Let me see you, i'll eat you." "Haha. Very funny." My mom said, "We didn't say anything..."