chapter 36

it was my ex and Eva's ex then all i remember is passing out 

Sophie POV

We were looking for sofia and Eva for about 5 hours no sign of them still so we decided to call the police they began looking for them it was getting late and still no sign of them Sebastian and derek call their phones about ''100x'' now still no answer we began freaking out the police told us to go home and they will investigate overnight.

Sebastian POV

So it was around 12:00 pm i get a call from sophie saying that Sofia and eva are missing i was like wtf at first like stop lying i thought it was a prank or something but i called sofia no answer derek called eva no answer we called them so much still no answer i started to freak out cause she's actually missing.

Sophie POV

It was around 12:00 pm we get a call from the police saying they found them in a cornfield they were so many thoughts going through our heads sebastian and derek were stressed and sad at the sametimes when they heard they were found on a cornfield they were like OMG NO..

anyways they said they will bet at kindred hospital L.A two hours later we get a call from the doctor saying that sofia and eva have .............................. 

what do you guys think happened