chapter 38

Sofia POV

I was feeling kinda ok but not really and then on the other hand sebastian sophie ...... they all leaving today that means i have to go back home ughh i really want  to go back to florida to my family .

4 hrs later 

it was time to go to the airport i didn't want them to leave but they have to....

Sophie POV

I tried my best to take care of sofia before i leave i of course didn't want to leave her but i had to i had called my aunt to come pick up sofia but i didn't tell her yet i am currently 20 weeks pregnant i figure out the gender in 3 weeks.

Sebastian POV

Me and sofia had a good ass conversation last night but it was time for me to leave her again and after this i don't know what's going to happen to our relationship i love her so much she doesn't deserve to go through this.

sophie POV 

we get to the airport we say bye to her she was sad as hell i was like sofia i don't want to leave you but i have to plz stay strong and i love you and she hugged sebastian and we all left goodbye California.

Sofia POV

Sebastian sophie .... they all leave and i get a call from my aunt saying she will pick me up and to come stay there i was literally the happiest person on the universe.I miss them sm but i have my cousin that will make me happy.

          *SKIP 3 WEEKS LATER *

Mine and  sophie , sebastian's conversations , facetimes has wined down i haven't talk to them since they left i don't know why i called them but they didn't pick up did they really forget about me? do they even care about me?