Chapter 7

Your PoV

I was walking along the hallway with Joy and Seulgi clinging on my arms. It had been 2 weeks since I got in the club and 2 weeks since I had known them.

Those two were the most weirdest. I mean, they would always run towards me and hugged me and kissed my cheeks everytime they saw me.

It's not like I didn't like it (Ehem...), but people were looking at me weirdly and envious look on their face which made me feel uncomfortable about it. Besides, even the EXO hyung didn't help me.

When they saw me with those girls, they would just smirked and wiggled their eyebrows. I did not know what were they thinking about. Even when I was with the EXO members, they would just tease me.

As we were walking and talking, suddenly I heard a sound at the corner of the hallway. Seulgi and Joy must have noticed it because they looked very scared.

I was about to check it out when both of them stopped me.

"Y/N, you don't have to go there. Let's just .. go away from here," Seulgi stuttered.

I pushed their hands away gently and looked at their terrified face.

"I have to check it guys. Why don't you leave first. I will go to you later," I let out a reassuring smile and walked sneakily and slowly towards the corner.

Peeking my head, I was shocked with what I saw.

There was a guy, and Yoongi in front of them. It looks like the exchanging something.

No. Is that drugs?

I was about to go there went somebody put a handkerchief on my nose and my mouth.

I struggled to see who it was, but the bad and weird smell didn't let me do that, and everything around me became dark.

!===============================!

Just a small update for a notice that I am back 😂

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapt 😅

Till next time 🤗