Chapter 17

[No Proofread]

============!!!!!!!!!!!!============

3rd Person PoV

After the effect of getting slap on the face, Y/N sat on the bench, thinking deeply as he was feeling guilty about what he did.

Seulgi who arrived a little late than Irene, she saw Y/N sat alone with Suho on his side, standing alone looking at the poor boy.

Seulgi walked towards them while observing their face.Looking at Y/N's face, she knew something was up.She nodded her head at Suho when he saw her, and left. Leaving Seulgi and Y/N alone there.

"Y/N?"

He looked up at Seulgi, smiled weakly.
Seulgi sighed before silently sat next to Y/N.

"Am I wrong Seul? I just want to help," You broke the silent.

"Oh, Y/N," Seulgi looked at you with a pity face before pulling you into a hug.

=timeskip=

It had been 10 days since you punched Taehyung on his face.

Everyone was avoiding you.

Irene avoided you while showing you her cold like ice face whenever she saw you.

Seulgi also had been avoiding you since the last talk you guys had.

Even the EXO members avoided you for some reason that you didn't even know what.

However, there was one girl who was still chasing you when everyone was trying to get away from you.

It was that little bunny te-

"Y/N!"

Speaking of the witch of the Neverland.

You sighed annoyingly and walked faster; Trying to avoid her, but it failed.Well, she was now beside you, holding your arms and acted like she was your girlfriend.

She frowned as she saw your face.

"Aww Baby, what's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?" She pouted 'cutely'.

Taking a deep breathe, you turned your face towards her, and

"BEGONE WITCH!!" You echanted and blowed the air from your mouth to her face.

Nayeon was puzzled,looking at you with a shocked face.That was when you knew it was  your cue to run away from her, and you did.

.

You never thought that chant did the work to make Nayeon froze.

But, you knew it only worked for a few seconds because

Nayeon was  chasing you from behind.

Well, you kind of need to hide from her. For you, this was a matter of life and death.

You went inside to a room where  only God knows what the room was and locked the door.

You let out a sighed of relief and put your forehead on the door.

"Seulgi, I'm not ready yet,"

Just when you thought you finally could have some peace.

You turned around slowly, trying to see whose voice was that.

It's not like you didn't know.

It was because you knew whose voice was that belong to , you decided to turn around as you wanted to confirm that it was her.

Her back was facing you and you gulped with what you saw in front of your eyes.

"Seulgi, can you help clasped the bra?" She questioned, and obviously she didn't know that it was you that was inside the room, and not Seulgi.

A little help won't be a problem, right?

You nodded your head before confidently walked towards her naked back before helping her to clasp her bra straps.

"Thankyou Se- " She turned around and screamed when she realised it was you.

You showed her your stupid, awkward grinned while waving your right hand slowly.

=timeskip=

"Pervert," Irene mumbled as she leaves the room, walking out while stomping her feet angrily.

You walked out after her, holding your buddy down there after what Irene did to you.

It was her fault. Why did she has to change inside this room.

It's not like this was a changing room.

Poor buddy.What did you do to deserve this?

You huffed, blaming her for what she did and so on. As you walked out from the room, you were shocked and embarassed when you saw the signboard(?) outside.

Girl's Changing Room.

Out of hundreds of room in this campus, why did I have to ended up in here!?

Stupid Y/N

================================

I want to update this book since it had been a very long time since I update this story LoL 😂

So here's the result.😁

I hope it was interesting enough for you guys.😅

P/s: Forgive me for my spelling , grammar mistake and uninteresting chap. 😘 And for the late update too 😌