IV

At around 12, you decide that you've had enough for now and that you need some fuel, you're running on empty and if you don't eat something now, the costumers will hear your whale-like stomach screaming for nutrition. At your café, your lovely boss has given all the employees the privilege of getting a free meal whilst working. When you first got the job, much to your delight, you were told of this generous gift and proceeded to hug your boss. The middle-aged lady simply squeezed you tighter and said, "I do this because I used to have to work three jobs, leaving barely enough time to sleep, let-alone eat. It became a big problem for my health, and I don't want anything thing like that to happen to my employees." Touched by such a saddening story, you tightened your grip.

Your flashback was interrupted by Keith, one of the barristas, putting your usual order down in front of you. An iced coffee, because of the warmer weather, and a sandwich with cheese, ham, mayo and lettuce. You smiled at it, and your stomach moaned in approval, "Thanks Keith." You flash him a smile and dug in, "No worries." He smiled back, re-did his black man-bun and walked back to the coffee machine.

Despite it being such a simple sandwich, it was bliss. You savoured the iced coffee for almost your entire lunch break. They always make the best stuff here, which is why you come here to eat whenever you could be bothered to go out. Nearing the end of your break, you decide that going to the toilet would be a really good idea. When you come out of the toilet and stroll back onto the floor, you see something that makes your jaw slacken for a second.

A few minutes earlier

The group of unbelievably gorgeous boys are walking the streets looking for either a café or a bakery to get some sweets for their scheduled visit with some of the pack Elders. Elder Sylvia and Elder Rodney are married and are experts when it comes to rare werewolf situations and have helped many wolves in their times of need. They agreed to meet for afternoon tea, and asked for the boys to bring them some sweets as well as some for themselves. Sylvia wants a slice of peacan pie and Rodney wants a cinamon roll. Easy to find, but figuring out what all of the boys want is a bit more difficult...

They've been walking for a while and their meeting with the Elders is getting closer and closer with every passing minute, so they need to hurry if they want to get themselves something. Hoseok happily walks ahead of the group, the Elder's treats in-hand. The ever-present smile on his face drops however when Taehyung grabs his shoulder and scares him almost to the point of dropping the treats.
"TAE! You scared me!" Hoseok half-yells, breathing a sigh of relief.
"Sorry, didn't mean to. I was just trying to stop you from walking away. The others have gone in there." He says pointing towards a café with a display case full of tasty treats near the entrance.
"Oh, okay. Thanks for stopping me." Finally calm, Hoseok enters after Taehyung and the others.

"Wow, they look so delicious." Jin bends to get a better look at some tarts in the bottom row.
"Yeah, and everything smells so great!" Namjoon says, practically drooling over the display.
"Wait... what is that smell?" Jimin's head pokes up from his bent postion infront of the display and starts smelling around. "It's so sweet and familiar."
Yoongi gives a quick sniff, "That almost smells like Y/N..."
Jungkook's eyes widen at the toilet door, "L-look guys."
They all turn to see Y/N coming out of the bathroom, she sees them and her mouth drops for a second.
"What a happy coincidence." Jin says as he flashes a brilliant smile towards her.

Back at the restroom's entrance

You shut your mouth to stop yourself looking like a fool. What are they doing here? Did they know I'd be here?
A few questions enter your mind as you watch them purchase some baked goods from your café. Oh, it looks like they're just here for some cakes... good.
You start to feel relieved, not wanting them to see you in your silly uniform for any longer. But just as you think they're about to leave, they all take a seat at a large table near the entrance of your café. They all sit and smile at you for a while before turning to look at their menus. Oh god, I'm gonna have to serve them now! What if I don't hear the end of it on Sunday? Or what if they don't want to be friends with me anymore? You know that those are silly things to worry about, but you can't help yourself. They could be the only friends you've had for a long time...