Chapter Seventeen

"Get out of here!" Constance screeched, and before anyone could move, she waved her wand quickly and the four disappeared from the home, leaving Constance and Entropy alone.

There was a moment of darkness before the group felt themselves falling. Sadie remembered this feeling from when her and Noah first arrived in Utopia. She thought briefly that perhaps Constance was sending them home, but remembered that this was impossible.

The group landed in a heap on the forest floor. Noah helped Sadie up quickly, glancing her over to make sure she was okay. The prince flailed around blindly while Ella struggled to help him to his feet. Noah grabbed one of the prince's arms and yanked him up.

"Okay, we're somewhere in the woods, and we don't know how far from the house we are. We need to work fast," Noah began. The group nodded and looked expectantly at Noah. "Alright. Constance said she doesn't have enough power to open the portal. So...let's find her some."

"How do we get her more power?" Sadie asked.

"We can't. But there is more power in this sector that we could try to combine." He explained.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember the wizard, who made you that dress?" Noah reminded.

Sadie was silent for a minute. "You mean, you think he could help us?"

"I think he, and any other witch or wizard in this sector could help us. He can't be the only one. This is Disney, for crying out loud. It's full of magic. We just need to find it." He explained.

"And how do we do that?" Sadie asked.

Noah sighed. "We split up. We look for them. Convince them to help us fight a greater evil. Remind them that if Entropy wins, we die." He explained.

"Oh my," Ella sighed worriedly.

Sadie frowned for a moment before nodding slightly. "Okay. What's the plan, chief?" She asked.

"I think you and Ella should try to find the wizard. You know what he looks like. I'll go with the prince to look for others." He explained. Sadie nodded in agreement.

"Alright, let's go," he said, beginning to walk away.

"Wait!" Ella cried, grabbing onto her prince. She gazed at him sadly. "My prince, it seems we have only just gotten together and now we must part ways already," She said, a tear sliding down her cheek.

Noah crossed his arms as he looked over at Sadie. "You sure you're ready for this? We can't mess this up. Like, no forest fires or anything."

"Thanks for the confidence," Sadie snapped.

"My dear Ella, we will fight the enemy and be together again soon enough. I must fight for my people." The prince explained, stroking her hair.

"How noble!" Ella wailed, dropped her head onto his chest.

"Wanna hear a joke?" Noah asked.

"Uh, sure," Sadie said.

"Knock knock,"

"Who's there?"

"Not you, if you mess this up."

Sadie punched him in the arm.

Ella pulled away from the prince, her cheeks tear stained. She sighed. "Well, my prince, in case I never see you again..." She said, and pressed her lips against his.