Chapter One

Minjoo handed three school cards to Eunkwang.

         He got them from Minjoo and looked them over. Peniel has high marks as expected. He smiled with satisfaction. He never got problems with Peniel.  "Hoonie is impressive too especially with his Math and Science grades." He said proudly then his smile faltered when he looked over Sungjae's school card. He barely passed English.

      "It's not like you're good at it too, Oppa." Minjoo defended her youngest son.

       "Peuni should help him out with that instead of spending more time with those cameras of his.  Or maybe, Hoonie should get out of the basement more often to help Sungjae practice his English? Which reminds me. " Eunkwang turned serious.  "Hoonie should get more sunshine.  It's not good for his health to be down there for so long."

      " You're being too hard on the three young ones." Minjoo exclaimed.

      "Okay! Let's talk about Subie and Sikie then.  It's not an excuse that since they are already in University that they would be spending less time with the three younger ones.  Subie has been hanging out with that Chorong girl, drinking coffee almost everyday.  Did he ever confessed his feelings to her?"

      "Oppa. It is Subie's life. He decides when to tell her." Minjoo answered

      "And Hyunsik! I'm sure there is something going around between him and Sohyun. Why did he not introduce her to us?" He asked his wife.

       "I don't know, Oppa.  He must have his own reasons." Minjoo tried to calm her husband down.

       Just then Ilhoon passed by them. He did a stop and did a double look. His father had with him their school cards. He smiled sweetly at his mother.  "Eomma. I have high marks." he announced loudly to be heard.

" he announced loudly to be heard

     Minjoo patted Ilhoon cheeks proudly. " I would like you to know that Appa and Eomma's very proud of you." She then gave him a hug.

      "Eomma," Ilhoon then tried to look cute. "Can i get a reward?"

      "Not shopping!" Eunkwang cut  Ilhoon short.

      Ilhoon frowned.  "I'm not thinking about that, Appa." he lied. " But it would be nice if I could get a new shirt."

      "I don't have money now." Eunkwang informed him.

       "I used to wear branded shirts before." Ilhoon  grumbled.

      Minjoo smacked Ilhoon . "Stop complaining! Did you not hear what your Appa said? He does not have any money now. Just look at your Appa. He is even just wearing an undershirt. " Minjoo smacked Ilhoon again.

      "Aw!" Ilhoon tried to avoid Minjoo's hand. " Can i just have my own room? Sungjae snores so loud. I could hardly sleep."