Eight.

Monday afternoon...

Ravine decided to pay Leni a visit at the OVP.

Just as soon as she entered the hallway going into Leni's office, she passed by Lea's cubicle.

"Uy, Attorney Sy, good afternoon," she greeted Lea.

"Hello, Congresswoman Vargas. Do you have an appointment with VP Robredo? If so, then please proceed to her office," Lea professionally implied.

"Lei, it's just me. You don't really have to be super "professional" when it comes to me," Ravine said with a chuckle.

"You know what? Maybe just go ahead and see the VP bago ang 4pm meeting niya," Lea said as she avoided Ravine.

"Bakit mo ba ako iniiwasan, Maria Lea Carmen Sy?" Ravine said with a hint of irritation in her voice.

"WALA KANG KARAPATAN NA GAMITIN ANG BUONG PANGALAN KO!" Lea yelled at her which caught everyone else's attention, "I AM AVOIDING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A TOTAL JERK!"

Lea realizing what she's just done, deeply sighed before she sat down.

"Lei, what's wrong?" Ravine asked Lea with concern even after she yelled at her.

"ANO BANG PAKIALAM MO?! BACK OFF, CONGRESSWOMAN VARGAS!" Lea stood up and slapped Ravine.

In shock, Giselle, Leni's secretary, who saw what happened, went and told her boss about the commotion. Leni, who was already stressed out enough of her work load, still got up from her chair and headed outside to sort matters out between Ravine and Lea.

"Congresswoman Vargas, Attorney Sy, in my office, now," Leni called upon their attention in a serious and monotoned manner.

"Congresswoman Vargas, sorry po. I had to tell Ma'am Leni what happened," Giselle, Leni's secretary told Ravine as she walked past going in to Leni's office.

"It's okay. Don't worry," Ravine said and offered Giselle a warm smile before she continued going.

"So, what's the deal with you two? Attorney Sy baka nakakalimutan mong Office of the Vice President itong workplace mo. Have you not been bred properly by your family, especially by your grandfather, Don Luis?" Leni asked Lea directly, "The prima donna attitude does not work here. Pantay pantay lahat ng tao rito. Kilala mo naman din siguro si Ravine as a congresswoman and you still do remember to yourself that you are a lawyer, di ba?"

"S-sorry po, VP Robredo. It would not happen again," Lea said rather quietly, "pasensya na talaga."

"This is the first and last time you'd do that na hindi ko gagawan ng action but next time you pose that bratty attitude of yours again. Pasensyahan tayo, Attorney Sy, but I would have to report to your grandfather," Leni coldly said.

"Ate Lens, it's probably my fault. This is not the place to socialize. She's already been avoiding me for some reason that I don't really know pero maybe tama naman siya," Ravine defended Lea.

"Paano nga ba namang hindi magagalit sa'yo si Attorney Sy, after that official statement you had released yesterday, you just admitted that you do not even remember kissing her," Leni stated as a matter of fact.

"Kissed? I kissed Lea? When did that even happen?"

"Revel. Tequila girl. The one you kissed," Lea said with her eyes piercing.

"T-teka lang naman. I explained naman that it was just all a dare," Ravine said defending herself this time, "ate Lens, ano ito? You knew?"

"Yes, Rave. I knew. We all knew. But you didn't even ask me or your ate Risa bago ka nag-release ng statement. Even sina Pia at ate Loren mo man ay di mo raw kinonsulta muna," Leni said.