chapter 25

Kendrick POV

I woke up bright and early getting ready to meet Miko and the gang at the airport. I showered and got dressed, then I got Yaya up and did the same to her. She looked so happy like she just knew that we were gonna see her Mama today. I fed her a little breakfast but she wouldn't eat she was too excited. I know she hated living here without seeing her aunts and uncles on the daily, and especially not Miko. I grabbed her bag and her and walked down to the car, maybe if Miko and I worked shit out I could squirm my way out of this lease by the time the tour is over with. I headed to the area we left from happy as hell, I picked up flowers on the way there and everything.

Once I reached the area we waited. I started getting all nervous so I  took a selfie with me and Yaya and postd it to IG, caption "waiting for mommy". Miko liked it and commented. "my babies!" About 25 minutes later all the buses pulled up. I grabbed Yaya and we posted up by the truck. August got off thier bus before them holding on to Mila's hand. They walked over to me and Yaya. "What's up ya'll." I said. Mila took Yaya away and handed her to August, then she pulled me in for a hug. I was so confused and scared, "I'm sorry for everything." she said. "ok. I answered." She pulled away from me and smiled, that was the first time anything like this ever happened. She took Yaya from August and gave her back to me after kissing her on the forehead, then her and August walked away.  I looked towards the bus and saw Miko standing there looking as beautiful as ever. Josh and Abe came over, "Would you go over there already." Abe said.

I slow walked over to Miko, all I wanted to do was pick her up and hold her in my arms forever. I missed her so much. She had the biggest smile on her face once I reached her. I placed my hand on her cheek and she leaned into it. "You're so beautiful babe." I said. "Mommy." Yaya said reaching for her. "I missed you both so much!" she said tears in her eyes. I pulled her in close to me, and we stayed like that for a while.

Drake

I looked over at Miko and Kendrick as they embraced each other. I was happy for her but I was filled with envy. I wanted her, I wanted to be with her and she wanted him. There was so much I wanted to tell her, but I knew she wouldn't listen. I guess Donald caught me staring. "Bruh really, why can't you just leave her alone." "Shut up man, this ain't got nothing to do with you." "It's Miko, it got everything to do with me,Leave her alone, let her get her life back." he told me,but she could have that life with me.

I climbed into the car that was waiting for me and th driver pulled off. 

Gambino POV

"Aye!" I heard and I turned around to see Miko jogging over to me. I hadn't actually spoken to her in a while. "Gamby!" she yelled as she got closer to me. She ran up to me and hugged me, i wanna talk to you later." she said. "Okay." She gave  me a hug and walked back towards Kendrick.  I waved to him and he waved back.

August

Mila was coming with me to chill before our meet and greets starts, then she would accompany me to the show. I loved hanging out with her. We finally talked and she explained everything to me. I could understand how she felt and I assured her that I would always be with her so she would never have to feel like that again. I told her that she needs to talk to Miko, because she would always be there for her even if everyone left her Miko never would. She agreed with me, I guess she would do it later.

Abe & Josh

We headed to the house, my girl was waiting for me. I missed her ass so much. Lisa and me had been going on almost a year dating each other and I wanted me being back home to be special at least. I talked Josh into going with me to the jewelry store to buy her something. I don't know what was up with him, he was all over the place lately after the shit that happened with Aubrey. Miko and and Kendrick had already pulled off and I hoped that they worked their shit out.