God is a woman

Let's commence

"You believe god is a woman" I belt out at the moment I'm singing god is a woman at the top of my lungs. "You believe god god is a woman and I" all of a sudden the door slid open I been to into the song ignored that as I sung the last line I heard a clap "well that was something wasn't it" the doctor said to me I feel so embarrassed  I can't believe my bad luck. "I sorry" I say
"Sweetie there is no need to apologise you sing like a angel" she says "thanks doctor" I say I walk out of my room and see the gang and I walk up to yaz "someone can sing" she says to me "shut up" I say back to her she laughs "you know when the doctor wasn't in your room we could hear you, the doctor was amazed by your voice she could not stop talking about it and then I suggested for her to go in" yaz says wow, I blush madly "see ya" yaz says and walk up to her room I go in to my room and to my surprise the doctor is there on my bed "I love you" she says "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that" she looks as me and started to leave the room I pulled her back and place a kiss on her soft warm lips "I love you to silly" I say to her softly she looks at me "good" she says to me "you don't know how long I have waited to say that sweetie" she says a chuckle "you don't know how long I have waited to here someone say that to me" I say "so known one has ever confessed their un-dieing love to someone so beautiful" she says in disbelief "I love you" she says I let out another chuckle and kiss her. We exited my room holding hands. Yaz pins up and says "did I forget to tell you another thing that the doctor said about you, she loves you" she smiles "hello I am here" the doctor said "who said that must be a ghost" yaz says and let's out a soft chuckle and just skips away happily after i boop her on the nose "your so cute" I say to her and smile I have finally found the perfect person to which I belong with.

Thanks for reading

Any requests???