3

Tenten disinfected the cut, I sat and watched looking into my vanity mirror.

She then placed a plaster on it "thank goodness it wasn't deep! if I see that bastard we're gonna fight" Tenten formed a fist. " Tenten I don't want him to hurt you" she had that determined expression on her face, which meant that she was serious about fighting him and I didn't doubt her. I tapped the plaster on my cheek, Nathan's face flashed before my eyes.

I covered my face with my hands not wanting to cry again but to no avail, the tears streamed down. Tenten hugged me, my sobs muffled in her sweater.

"Why did I even allow him to get under my skin like that?" I asked Tenten looking up at her with watery eyes. "You still Love him right?" she tilted her head sideways "..."I looked away

"See..you couldn't even answer straight away..love makes us do stupid things" she smiled sweetly "the best thing to do is fully move on, that could mean finding someone else" she hugged me tighter "I-im not ready" "Yes you are..I'm sure the right guy will come along"

"maybe" I told her

I was together with Nathan for 3 years it wasn't the best relationship but no one had loved me the way he did or at least what I believed to be Love...

Tenten stayed with me for two days in case Nathan came back, I was now at the grocery store in the ice cream isle 'salted caramel looks good' i was planning to watch movies and eat ice cream all night.

I picked up 2 tubs and made my way to the check-out "that's a lot of ice-cream for one person" I paid for my ice-cream and faced the voice. His hat and scarf covered most of his face he smiled "what makes you say that?" I smiled back, he began speaking but then my eyes drifted down the line of people seeing the raven-haired guy, he was looking through his basket.

'I don't want him to see me like this! "sorry I'm in a hurry bye" I left the guy standing there, I had to walk past the line to get out, once I got closer to him I could see his black orbs watching me, I quickened my pace pretending I didn't notice him.

'I better hurry home so I don't see him again' i raced back to my apartment...

Mystery guy

'that's her isn't it? is that a plaster on her face?' she sped past me clutching her grocery bag. 'is she okay?' I shrugged it off and paid for my groceries.

Pulling up to the apartment building, I head inside opening the door as it closes a hand stops it. It was that same guy that left that girls apartment a few nights ago. The smell of booze-filled the air, he leaned on the wall waiting for the elevator. I stood there watching him from the corner of my eye. The elevator doors open and He stumbles in pressing 2 sloppily, I press 4 standing back 'maybe I should check on her after I get to my apartment? he shouldn't be drunk like this' I told my self. The elevator stops on the second floor...

Hinata

Snuggled up on my couch watching a bad horror movie 'this ice-cream is what I needed' I savored the salty sweet taste closing my eyes *Knock knock* my eyes shot open, my heart began pounding "who's there?" my voice shaky, I slowly walk over to the door looking through the peephole his tie loose and his shirt partly unbuttoned "leave Nathan!" "I just want to talk...to apologize" my hand hesitantly moves towards the door handle "Hinata.." and there it was..the way he said my name tugged at my heart. But he was not going to fool me again"No Nathan leave!" "Arggg!! Hinata open the fucking door" "NO!" my hand dropped back to my side away from the doorknob. *BANG* instinctively my arms cover my face, next thing I knew I was on the other side of the room. My eyes opened and closed Nathan's face appearing closer and closer, he hovered over my body.

Looking over at the door he kicked it open he must have knocked me to the floor.. "H-Hinata look what y-ou made m-made me d-do" he whispered cupping my face.

"Get -the-f-fuck o-ff me" I could barely speak, his body pressed harder against mine. I used whatever strength I had left to try and get up and away from him, but he grabs me by the hair keeping me in place, on my back while slides his other hand under my top unhooking my bra. "Stop Nathan!" I pleaded. "Stop?" he scoffs "when I came here last time you wanted it as much as I did"

He takes it off throwing it somewhere, he keeps his hands on my chest, I kick and scratched at his hands nothing worked.
His hand travels lower down to my leggings, I wanted to just disappear I closed my eyes trying to transport my self to anywhere but here.

The weight above me faded away... opening my eyes confused I could see a black haired man on top of Nathan. "who are you ?" he had his hand around Nathans' neck which Nathan found amusing "I-is this y-your boy-friend Hina-ta " Nathan coughed, the black-haired man looked my way his eyes darkened "Get out of here! go to my apartment you know which floor, door number 15" "it's you.."I stood up "GO NOW!" I ran out the door...