the very first day chapter 1

MITCH'S POV

I asked Ashley if she wanted to go to the restaurant and eat "sure"she said with a blush I wondered if she liked me it don't matter I got dress in a suit I wore to sky and Ty's wedding there a cute couple OK I am kinda gay but I'm %100 liking girls Ashley wore a beautiful dress"you look nice"I said "Thanks" she said with a blush.

ASHLEY'S POV

I thought Mitch was asking me on a date so I just went with it I thought he was cute when we got there I wasn't hungry at all so I just got a salad but then he got us dessert it was Ice cream then we had a shake separate shakes but when we were done I was to tired to walk back to the hotel so Mitch picked me up and carried me back to the hotel room I just fell right asleep when he put me down.

MITCH'S POV

When I put Ashley down I asked "do you want to watch a movie?" she said yea so I went into my bag and took out a horror movie which was also comedy it was A HAUNTED HOUSE she said OK when I went into the bathroom she made popcorn and started the movie and any time she started laughing she lean her head against me at that moment that when I thought Ashley likes me so then when the movie was over she was fast asleep she was cute when she was asleep so I put her in her bed then I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that this part hope you enjoy bye        M: sorcerer

SG:got to go