Chapter 2 when it all happened

MITCH'S POV
I wake up to a smell that made my taste buds tingle I wake to see Ashley making breakfast I say morning she said morning we ate then she went into the shower I was going in there to brush my teeth then I see Ashley naked drying herself off my face was flushed red but I couldn't move for some reason I took pictures then closed the door and then she came out in casual clothes we were going to the carnival we rode the Ferris wheel last at sunset it was beautiful I felt like kissing her but I couldn't.
ASHLEY'S POV
It was getting dark so me and Mitch went on the Ferris wheel he was beautiful the way his eyes glittered in the sunset again I felt tired but it was alright I was able to walk to the hotel then Mitch was laying on the wall and I was walking his wway for the hotel keys but I tripped and then our lips connected it felt so right so I just pulled him in closer I knew he had a girlfriend Mitch pulled back stared at me for 3 seconds then kissed me I looked at his face he was blushing I was too we pushed open the door and fell on the floor I closed the door with my feet and kept kissing him he was on the floor and I was on top then I stopped and took off my shirt and kept on kissing him he stopped pushed me off of him and got up then he took off his shirt I threw him on the bed and took off my pants.
MITCH'S POV
When she was taking off her pants i took off my pant and she jumpped on me and started kissing me I slowly took off her panties then she pulled my boxers off and started sucking my dick it felt it I wanted to groan but I held it in then she got up on the bed and I ate her pussy out then I stuck my dick in her pussy and started humping her but first I put a condom trojan man condom
TWENTY MINUTES LATER....................
We were tired so we fell asleep then in the morning I here Ashley scream I get up and run to the bathroom she was mad she asked "did you put on a comdom?!" "yes why?" "I'M F***ING PREGNENT!" wow I was shocked she started crying listen "we will get through this"
she said ok.

_____________________________________________________________________________

letting u guys know it was weeks when she found out