part 1

CHAPTER 1;  HE WANT TO HIS CAKE & MINE TOO.

Three months earlier

I wake up to his soft touch rubbing on my body and kissing on me saying in my ear baby I enjoyed you lastnight; you mine and I don't want no other nigga fucking this cause it's all mine I want you to be serious and be down for me. I will give you anything you ask for.  I replied, I hear you man but I am ready it's you still living in the same house as your baby mother & I understand you are there for your kids but where is my commitment,  I am alone at night while you in the bed with your lover and im not believing that yall don't have sex. So before you go there make sure you actually ready because I have nothing holding me back,  but we will see where this go. Flip reply; it aint even like that man so chill. I walked to the bathroom and got myself together for work and Flip comes in there and say I don't want you out there fucking around that's all I am saying. I replied nigga chill out with that we are at a hotel I don't care if it's the hilton I dont want to hide who I love and besides I am down low I am comfortable with who I am.  I have my own spot that you to DL to come to, as i grabbed my bags i said man call me.