05

thursday
choi yena.
one more day before the date. it's crazy honestly , i never thought i'd be in love with a junior but i'm not regretting it though. jo yuri is a really cool junior. i'm not saying that only because i'm so incredibly whipped but i'm saying that because it's true.

she would help any animal she sees that doesn't have a home or is sick. i caught her helping an elderly lady walk across the road once when we were still in primary school. she looks like an angel and acts like one.

yujin took me out shopping for clothes. being her cousin is exciting and all but i have to say she's quite tiring i remember back when we were kids our moms would meet since they had to take care of our grandmother and yujin and i would hang out. and one of the least fun parts is cleaning up the mess she made.

other than that she's been dating a senior , kim minju i believe was her name. i don't see minju much since she's always quite busy with her studies. but all i know is that she looks like a goddess.

"so how about you go for some black denim shorts , with a white off-shoulder and then we'll go get some cute shoes and accessories after that we'll head home and think up of a cute hairstyle !" yujin says excitedly. i shake my head and smile "alright then sounds good enough to me" i reply.

we ended up getting the clothes all at forever 21 and h&m. i got two necklaces with the letter "y" as a charm. one for me and one for yuri. we walked over to vans for new shoes and ended the trip there.

"well that was a success ! have you thought up of a hairstyle ?" yujin asks me. i nodded "i'll just go with a high ponytail i like my hair styled that way" i said. yujin nodded.

"alright then , well i'll see ya later" she says waving as she heads to her house. i waved back smiling.