Chapter 41

The rambunctious blaring of the small alarm clock jarred me out of my peaceful sleep and I jolted up, smashing the snooze button as hard as I possibly could.

Turning back around to see if I could have a little more sleep, I suddenly felt my heart fluttered a bit for reasons that weren't known to me.

There's this sad feeling you get to feel but you just don't know why.

My head tried to put everything going on with me together as sleep slowly drifted away from my eyes.

I groan as I realised it's another bad day for me, maybe not so bad but it was still going to be bad because I always had so many hateful people to deal with and of course their death glares.

I mean, it seemed suspicious to everyone that a girl like me could end up with a boy like Kent. Boys like him should be with one of the hottest girl in school but he chose me. Me. And that made so many girls mad, even some boys.

I could say ever since I and Kent became a couple, there was always one threat or another.

As time went by, the threats kind of stopped but there were still people who just wouldn't accept the fact that I and Kent belonged together.

Thinking about them everyday always made me want to skip school.

In the past few months, so many things had changed around here. Even people around me had changed, while some moved and it just felt like those people decided to turn on me because they could.

It so funny how people you were once closed to suddenly turned out to be strangers.

Thought of everything made me hate school the more.

My life was never like this, I never always felt like this about school before, but now, I just wanted high school to be over already.

But then again, I wanted to have my present moment for life. Because there was always a good side to a bad one. And that good thing about my days were the people in my life, especially the boy that I loved so much.

The boy that I love...

I immediately felt my heart skipped a bit as a small smile crept onto the corner of my mouth.

That was the thing about everyday, just the thought of him, and I could get through the day.

I grabbed my phone from beside me and checked if I had any message. Another quick smile immediately formed on my lips as I saw that I had gotten 3 messages from him.

How's the most beautiful girl in the universe this beautiful morning?

I giggled like a baby as I read the next message which came in like two minutes after the first one.

Are you ready to make my day beautiful?

Then I read the next

You're not replying...Don't tell me you're still sleeping.

You better don't make me wait.

Jumping out of bed with excitement, I hurried to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then took my bath right after.

I had never been so fast in taking my bath before. I was just so excited to see his devilishly handsome face.

Within a few minutes, I was already dressed in a yellow top and high waist skirt; and done with my little makeup with my hair in a ponytail.

I was already getting used to looking pretty to school everyday. It sort of gave me the confidence I never thought I had.

I grabbed my backpack and headed down stairs with my shoes making some weird loud noise as I quickened my steps.