Discovering the island

I was on Azul Airlines going to Brazil , the plane started to shake , I got worried and my two friends were sleeping. So I called the flight attendant , she said we were just having some miner difficulties . I said ok with fear . A few minutes later the flight attendant told us to prepare for impact . I woke up my friends to tell them the bad news . We crash landed on an island . When the plane crashed I got up to see who was alive , it was just Bella and Jessica whom are my two friends . We got out of the plane and started searching around for any device that would help us to communicate . After minutes of searching we didn't find anything , so we began to walk up and down exploring the island . As we began to walk around the island , we heard someone shout for help , my friends and I ran over to where the noise was coming from . We saw a little boy , he looked like he was in pain . I asked the boy " what is your name " , he replied "My name is Kevin " . As we were looking at Kevin , Bella noticed that he had a cut on his leg . Jessica lifted him and we started to walking to find somewhere safe to sleep. We found a big tree that was hanging over to form like a house. We went under making it safer to sleep, Once we made it safer I went to look for food . I found hand of bananas , I brought it back for everybody to eat . After everyone was done eating we started to dress up Kevin's cut . After we were done dressing up his cut we went to sleep . While we were sleeping I heard a strange noise , so I got up looking for the noise . When I found the noise I looked to see what it was , it was a bear . So I woke up everyone and told them to be quiet . We started walking slowly and once we got far from the bear we began looking once again for somewhere to sleep . We saw another big tree , we decided to sleep in the tree . I helped everyone to get up the tree then they pulled me up . Then we went back to sleep .