Chapter 3

💚Deku's💚 POV

I woke up seeing it was 5:46 A.M.

I stood up and was actually excited to go to school because Kacchan goes there! Hopefully we have the same sensei.

I stood up and went to open up a green drawer where I kept my uniform.
I put it on and thank the lord, All Might, it fits me perfectly, because I'm a really small person. That people used to bully me in middle school about my height, but i did have friends!

Well whatever.. the past doesn't matter..

I looked at the clock once again, and it was 6:23 A.M.

I started freaking out and started thinking in a hurry.

I brushed my soft green puffy hair. I always call it that EITHERWAYS- I left the front door and started running to school.

And had taken a million breaks..

It said I was class 1A!
I thought I came very late but i did see kids in the hallway and i saw a small fight in the hall but didn't have time seeing it.

To know who my sensei was they showed me a picture of HE looked like.

"His name was Shota Aiz-zaw-wa?" I said to myself as I looked strangely at his photo displayed in the paper.

Okay now I know his name how he looks like so now I had to look for my sensei!

I finally found Class 1A, and I saw my teacher standing there. "Hello... are you Izuku Midoriya...? My new student...?" He said.

His voice is SOOO BORING.
Im normally not this mean but i had to be honest.

He then told me to stay a little outside for a moment near the door until I heard my name being called by him.

💥Katsuki's💥 POV

I saw my dead iguana looking sensei come in with that boring ass look he has every fucking day..

Oh i forgot that de-

"Goodmorning students. There is a new student joining class 1A so please make him feel welcomed.... Izuku.Midoriya. You may come in."

I saw Deku come in and I got very happy but didn't show it.I fixed my lazy position that I was in my chair, and sat up I had a serious face with a smirk.

Deku saw me and quickly looked away and looked at everyone else. He looked so nice today.

"OH SHIT I FORGOT I SENT HIM A PICTURE OF ME SHIRTLESS MAN WHAT THE FUCK .." I yelled inside my head clearly fucking feeling dumb.

I didnt care i knew he liked it the fuck.

"Izuku theres a seat behind Katsuki. Katsuki raise your hand please" I raised my hand and Deku looked me smiling.

"YAY I FINALLY SEE HIM SMILI-"

"Or theres a seat in the corner chose one."

This annoying bitch is always talking when I'm tryna talk to myself..

Deku looked at me and looked at the seat. "HE SITTING BEHIND ME FUCK YES!" I said in my head sounding like a crazy obsessive fag. This is not how I normally act because im such a rude guy and I don't know and everyone says I look like a player.

These third graders at U.A are just retarted. That's why I don't like this dumbass public school.

Im not even a player I dated someone last year but it wasn't in U.A.
That bitch fucking cheated on me she's such a slut. I've never regretted dating someone as much as I do with her.

Deku sat down behind me and I turned around. I saw Deku look at me.

"What are you looking at fucking nerd"
I said to act cool. "N-nothing.." I turned around and pretended taking notes of the class the whole period.

🕖Timeskip🕖

"FINALLY TIME TO LEAVE THIS DAMN CLASSROOM!!" I said walking out as chill as possible not even matching to what I was thinking.

I walked to my locker and quickly put my stuff away and shoved them in but that made it more difficult to close my locker. So I kicked my locker so hard it caught everyone's attention.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT MOVE IT EXTRAS." I said shoving through the crowd.

I went to the cafeteria and I saw Deku so I sat next to him. But when I went closer I saw that nerd Lida in there with that round headed girl who throws up all the damn time.

I sighed but just kept moving and sat next to him.

"Oh hey Kacchan" He said as I saw him smile by the corner of my eye.

"Dont call me that Deku" I simply said.

"But you called me DEKU" He complained with his cute voice.

"Because I feel like it, dont get me mad" I responded.

"Ugh fine! Anywaysss, i made new friends Lida and-" Deku said as I talked over him saying, "Yeah yeah and that round head, whats your name again?" I asked "clueless" about what her name is.

Uraraka gasped and got mad "Im Uraraka you idiot!"

"Shut up dont call me an idiot you bitch"

"Shut you you little-"

"STOP!" Deku shouted

I saw him starting to tear up..
Did i really made him feel bad..? 😢
He started running away.

I stood there frozen but i managed to moved and went running after him.
I saw him go to the bathroom so i slowed down and went inside and ask him "if hes alright"
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

949 words

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys i wanted to do that cliffhanger hehe😂 but yeah its OMG Exactly 11:11 P.M lmao didnt plan that but oh well the next chapter would be better than this one thats a promise! Bye ❤️🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦