Bonus Chapter

💚Deku's💚 POV
I FaceTime my dad and saw Bakugo and spoke to him for 30 minutes.
They really spoke a lot to eachother and my dad was talking about me and his family of how great his family is and all.

We arrived at our town and were just blocks away from my house.
I was getting nervous because I dont know how my mom will feel.
Will she feel disappointed?
Mad?
Sad?
But i brushed it off and smiled and hugged Kacchan looking up at him and he looking down at me. I saw a pink dust on his cheeks and giggled touching his cheek.

We finally came to our house with my Dad's car behind us. I looked and saw my dad behind having a nervous expression mixed with happy.
I didnt wait for the car to turn off.  I opened the door and ran to the door ringing the door bell.
I signaled my dad to come fast. So he did and I was jumping of how excited and nervous I was to see my mom after a Week of not seeing her.

I heard footsteps of my mother.
It was her.
She softly opened the door and saw me and my Dad right there.
She teared up and walked up to me and hugged me very tightly
"Oh Izu! You dont know how much I-I m-missed you!" She said sobbing hugging me tighter while I was crying too.
For a good 5 minutes she let me go and looked up at Dad who was already in tears.
She looked up at him with her eyes tearing up again shining in the beautiful sun that came out again.
He got closer and she shook her head and the  nodded her head and jumped on him squeezing him to death.
I giggled and looked at Kacchan that I didnt even noticed was next to me.
We held hands I looked up at him and smiled brightly which made him blush.

My mom was do happy that my dad was back she wasnt even mad at him she was so happy I cant evem explain how much she is.

Hopefully our life can stay like this forever.
And this can be the happy ending of my beautiful story.
The End.

I closed my book and smiled at the thought this book was good.
And the funny part is that this is all true with my boyfriends and many others Point Of View.
I heard someone open the door.
"Hey babe." Said Kacchan arriving from work.
"Hi Bakubae" I said smiling at him.
He brought in a chair and sat with me at my desk.
We looked at eachother and he smiled to me and took my glasses off.
He kissed me softly and I was flustered. A few seconds later I kissed him back.
We made out for a few minutes and let go and gasped for air.
I smiled at him. And he smirked back,
"Babe By the was I finally finished my book! This is all real life!" I chirped.
"Really babe may I be the first one to read?!" He said seeming very excited for the first time in his life.
I giggled and nodded.
"But wait." He said as he grabbed my hand.
"Lets make babies." He added.
I blushed but I then I responded,
"We cant make babies idiot."
"Well then 33 babies!" He responded.
I facepalmed myself and giggled. "Baby! Thats the same thing!"
He rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips. "Deku im trying to say it a nice way lets just cuddle in bed for the rest of the day." He said as he smirked as I blushed very hard.
I knew what he meant but I let him since we never had something like this in our life but now that we are in our 20's
He lended me a hand and a gladly accepted.
"33 babies!" He shouted making me laugh.

I made sure to add that to my story since this was also one great moment too.
Me and Bakugo had an amazing time and we slept the rest day.

I love you so much Kacchan.

THE REAL END ❤️❤️❤️

Yes Deku wrote this book but i rlly made it but You knowwww what i meannnnn thanks for all ur supports babes! Wove U alot :3
Goodnight💞💓💞💓💞💓💓💞😭😭💞💞💓😭💞💖💖😭💞💞💞💞💞
I
Really
Dont
Wanna
Leave
This
Book
:/
Sorry
But love u guys u fuc-in love you for reading my book.