Meeting You

She carried the baby in my hands, taking her upstairs opening the baby's very light pink room with white clouds on the wall. She sits down on a soft white rocking chair with the baby in her arms.

After a few minutes of resting she awoke from the baby's cooing, She stood up taking her to the diaper changing table, and takes out a white onesie a new diaper and baby powder.

She takes the old diaper and throws it in the trash taking the new one putting under the baby's back and folding it. She slowly put the onesie on, adding a white bonnet.

She carried the baby in her arms, Rocking it slowly closing her eyes, she opened them as soon as the baby moved.She smiled as the baby was sound asleep.

The next morning she went to the market with the baby in the car seat attached to the cart, she walked through the rows with everyone looking at the young woman.

She then heard an unfamiliar voice behind her "is that your daughter?" The young woman turned around with surprise "yes,yes she is? Who are you?" The woman handed her hand "im Mary.. Mary Margaret Blanchard...what's your name?" She asked with a big smile on her face. The young woman hand her arm towards Mary Margaret "im Regina, Regina Mills" as the two young women shook hands a small voice came behind Mary Margaret "Mommy! Mommy! Dada! Is calling you!" It was a little boy, Regina asked "is that your son?" Mary nodded "yes he is..his name is Neal,im sorry..i gotta go! Nice meeting you anyways!" As the young woman and her son left, Mary turned around "cute! Baby by the way" She yelled, Regina smiled and left.