Tell me yours

As they sat on the bench Regina looked over to Mary and asked "so? What's your story? I mean..with you family?"

Mary scuffed "i don't have a lot of family,i was put into the foster system..when i was born" Mary sighed and continued her story "my parents didn't even care,to put me in the hospital" Mary wiped her tears "they just left me"

Regina, puts on a surprising look on her face like it reminded her of something. Regina shook her head "oh..I'm sorry.." She sighed "where? Did your parents leave you?" She asked with concern

Mary rolled her eyes "in the woods" she said looking down at her hands "Far in the woods" she shook her head "i think,they wanted me to die there with hunger" the young woman scuffed "or even get eaten by some wolves" she joked lamely

Regina, giggled "oh..I'm really sorry.." She looked at her baby "well...my story is quite difficult to explain..also very familiar"

Mary looked at Regina with a confuse look "what do you? Mean? Familiar?" She smiled "like with depression or something?" She joked "just tell..me ..i can probably understand"

Regina nodded "well...i lived in a farm..with my family..my mother was very evil.." She put her legs on the bench "but there was this stable boy" she smiled "we fell in love,but one day there was a little girl struggling on a horse" Regina laughed "i followed her with my eyes and quickly got on my horse. I raced her until i said give me your hand" regina paused

Mary looked at Regina "keep your story going, because your life story? Your live life? Is very unique..and its nothing like other's stories"

Regina smiled and continued her story "she gave me her hand and i stopped the horse,i carefully dropped her on the soft wet grass and i jumped of the horse we introduced each other" she shook her head "i didn't know ..but it was the kings daughter..he proposed to me..and my mother accepted.." Regina cries "I didn't tell my mother that the stable boy and I were together because,she would kill him"

Mary nodded "the king proposed to you? Your mother accepted? And now your mother is going to find out that the stable boy and you are? In love?"

Regina nodded "yes, my mother killed him..because she found out" she cried "he was the love if my life..my future and my family! And it all got ruined..because if the king"

Mary widened her eyes "what the stable boys name? And what did you do about the king?"

Regina answered "i told the king that I didn't love him..and that my mother was forcing to marry the king..he then punished my mother..and my mother died"

Mary Margaret got closer to Regina "how old were you? When this happened?"

Regina smiled "i was 18" she paused for a second "it was painful"