Alone

I awoke in my room, facing the white ceiling hearing the irritation of the baby, I go in the room with a bottle of milk shaking it in my hand "please,baby please stop!" I take the baby in my arms sitting on the rocking chair feeding the child with a plastic bottle.

As it started to calm down it made me fall in love with the way the baby looked when it was drinking from the bottle.

I didn't have anyone to talk to but i remembered Mary Margaret, I put the baby down in its crib and fastly got dressed. I put the baby in the car seat and put its seatbelt on.

I drove around to look for Mary Margaret, i see her with her son on a bench at a park. I got parked an took the baby with me.

I tapped Mary on the shoulder "hey!" I say surprisingly. Mary turned around with nervousness on her face "hey? regina! This is such a surprise! What are you doing here?" I smiled and sat beside her with the baby car seat also on the bench "well..you are the only one that talked to me..I mean..I am the mayor..but..money can't get you to friends or true love!" Mary Margaret nodded "yeah, well I could be your friend..you can always talk to me when you are alone!" It put a smile on Regina's face when the young woman said that.

A little girl was passing down, and smiled at them telling her mother "look mommy their mother and daughter!".

Mary Margaret and Regina looked at each other, with shock on both their faces. It felt like they were looking at a mirror, Mary was the first one to say "oh! No! Were just friends"