Chapter One: Yes, This Chicken Nugget Has Ego.

You were late. You didn't want to be. You didn't know how you got to this point in your life of running towards your school with your shoes in your hand and open bed hair, wearing a shirt inside out with jeans that were slightly stained by coffee. Although it seemed not-so-slightly-stained-by-coffee now. It looked worse.

Yes. This was your first day of junior year in high school. Did you know how you were able to embarrass yourself to the point you didn't even get embarrassed? No, you did not. Did you need to know? No, you did not. Obviously.

You rushed into the school, wearing the last shoe as you ran. The hallway wasn't as empty as you thought it would be. A few students were there, sprinting towards their classes. Yes, that is  correct. Sprinting.

You ran towards your homeroom class. You realised you were in competition with a guy, who was running alongside you. He was in your class, apparently. You just ignored him and ran faster. As you did, you passed by him.

He saw you.

Being a guy must be so hard. All that ego filled up to the brim. Just waiting to burst open from the inside.

He starting running faster. He nudged you softly. So softly that you almost fell over.

HE JUST WOKE THE MONSTER!
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding, you have the confidence of a chicken nugget.

But that doesn't mean that it didn't hurt your ego.

Yes, this chicken nugget has ego.

You boosted your speed a bit. The two of you were almost at the same pace. Almost.

The class was in sight. You were a step ahead of him. The sense of euphoria was slowly overcoming you as you reached the class. Oh, the glory of winning to a guy.

As the dreams of forever dominating a guy slowly made their way to your mind, the dream was snatched away right before your eyes. You felt him pull your backpack, making you stumble back a bit.

Enough for him to cross you and enter the class room.

Oh no, he didn't.

He did. He very much did.

You knew this was the start of a lifelong feud.

You stumbled in after him. Your eyes pierced at him. He saw you glaring at him. He threw you a smirk.

He was gonna regret this.

You looked away, towards the teacher. You wouldn't be lying if you said that you wished you hadn't.

Ms. Lee glared at you. Her eyes could have been those of the devil's.

"I didn't expect this of you, Ms. Kim."

You looked at the ground, feeling ashamed.

"This shouldn't happen again, Ms. (Y/N). Or else, straightaway detention.", she said, giving your clothes a disdainful look.

You nodded.

"Take your seat."

You walked towards the back of the class, near the window. The seat was meant for you. Cliché, yes, but sometimes cliché is good. Sometimes even better.

The nameless guy followed you. It was irritating you, but you didn't have to tell him to go.

"Not so fast, Mr. Park."

As you turned and sat down in your seat, you saw him throw you a dirty look.

It was your time to shine. You smirked at him.

Karma is a bitch.

"Everyone, welcome our newest student, Mr. Park Jimin, to our humble class."

Humble.....when did that happen?

"Hey, I hope we get along well", the guy said as he winked smoothly. You heard a collective sigh come from half of the class in admiration. Most of them girls, but a few guys as well. Song-i, your best friend, and you shook your head in annoyance. I mean, yeah he was hot, but not that much.

"However, being late to class isn't exactly the thing you should do on the first day to school. Detention, Mr. Park."

As I mentioned before, karma is a bad bitch.

"But why doesn't she get detention? She was late too", he whined. It was cute how he did it, but not cute enough for you or Ms. Lee to have mercy. You were starting to like Ms. Lee.

"Oh don't worry. She'll get her punishment. Ms. Kim, you will give our new student a tour of the school before his detention."

And all the liking went to the drain and in its place, the hatred pushed past with full force. She knew you would hate doing it.

There was nothing you could do. It was better than detention.

"Yes, Ms. Lee."

"How is that a punishment? She's gonna be spending her time on such a handsome young man. That doesn't qualify as punishment.", he said as he smirked at you.

"Shut up, Mr. Park"

Today was not my lucky day.

*************************************

A/N: heyy guys!!!! How was that? I personally loved it! Bit weird of me to say that but I still loved writing this.
A Jimin fanfic. How'd you like it? Big thanks to Jykorcefran75  for suggesting Jimin.

okay, so initially, the story was in first person, but now I'm editing it to have the readers pov so please be patient. <333

Love,
Kookie140705