(17) Update & H2OVanoss #1 {Part 1}

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL for sticking around and making this book have 204, or something like that views, and as promised I will start adding fanfictions and making all the pictures about specific people of that ship and for the chapter titles I'll let u all know what type of ship it is so you don't have to read a ship you don't agree with.

And for you all wondering where I was for the past week or so, I doubt it tho, I was actually dealing with problems irl so I wasn't able to come on here as much as I would have liked to. But I'm back and I'm ready to go about the schedule again. Thank you again for sticking around for this long and I hope ye enjoy!

~~~~~

Evan (Vanoss') POV

"Alright, I gotta get off because unlike you all I have real people things to do tomorrow." My friend Mini Ladd or Craig says into his mic.

"Yeah yeah, you get your sleep. Come on let's continue playing!" Wildcat a.k.a. Tyler yells into his mic and everyone screams "YEAH!" right after he yells that.

"I'm just going to play for maybe two hours more it's already 2 in the morning over here," I say into my mic. I hear an mhm from Nogla, alright from Wildcat, okay from Basically/Marcel, but I don't hear anything from the clown. I hope he is okay he hasn't said anything for a while.

"Well, what are we going to play now?" Marcel asks.

"I have enough time for a Gmod scary map," I reply

"Alright, let's play a stupid horror map!" Wildcat again yells

Over the time we were playing I tried to stay with Delirious but also not making it obvious I was trying to stay near him. Some parts were demonic and got us confused we actually started laughing and everything once Nogla tried bringing his 'girlfriend' along. His girlfriend was a girl that was just laying there with blood surrounding her so I have no idea what goes through that man's head and I really don't want to find out. We ended up finishing the map as per usual and I was about to say something about the time but I guess Tyler wanted to say something about the map first cause he said something really truthful on some parts.

"That was possibly the worst map I have ever played,"

"Agreed," Marcel replies and then continues, "Well Imma go to bed before I pass out on my desk." Marcel then leaves the call.

"Yeah, I'm going to bed as well see ya later,." Wildcat replies and then logs out of the call right after that.

"BYE GUYS!" Nogla screams in my ear.

"Nogla next time tell us when you are going to ear rape our ears cause that hurt like hell!" Delirious yells at Nogla.

"Okay, I'll make it up to ye guys how about that."

"Alright what do you have in mind," I said getting a little excited I'm hoping he'll end up embarrassing himself.

"Well, you know how I recently moved to America how about I take you guys to a bar on me. Cause I may have just made you deaf."

"Free alcohol I'm in!"

"Sure when should we meet you."

"I'll send you guys my address."

"Okay see you when?"

"This weekend don't be late" Nogla says quickly and leaves.

"THIS WEEKEND?!" I yell

"Wow, Evan you better have your passport and pack." He says laughing.

"This blows," I reply a little frustrated