Hal Jordan(Platonic)

Requested by: No one
Prompt: Hal Jordan gets a visitor late at night. It's not for a good reason.
Warning: abandonment of a teen

You wrapped your (f/c) jacket around you tighter, trying to ignore the rain beating down on you. The clothes that you were wearing was the only thing that belonged to you now. You couldn't go back to get the rest of your stuff since your parents wouldn't let you. You had came out to them just a few hours before about you being transgender and they didn't take it well at all. They threw you out without much consideration about it and it hurt you so damn much.

So now, you were heading to the one person who you had first told, the one person who had bought you your first binder for your birthday.

Once you got there, you step forward up to the door and knocked loudly on it. You were shivering now, the rain and the cool air getting to you. Thankfully, you didn't have to wait long as Hal opened the door, yawning as he did so. "Hell- Y/N?"

"Hey, Hal." You mumbled and he quickly ushering you in, helping you out of your jacket.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you, but what are you doing here?"

You didn't say anything at first, just watching as he hanged your jacket up. Once he turned around to face you, though, you could feel your eyes start to sting as tears started to fill them. "I... Hal, I-I told them..."

That was all you needed to say before Hal instantly realized what you were saying and knew what had happened. He pulled you close, arms wrapping around you and you buried your face into his chest, letting out a shuttering breath. He rubbed your back soothingly. "I'm sorry, bud." 

The two of you stayed like that for a few minutes before Hal pulled away and lead you into his bedroom. he rummaged through his closet before pulling out a pair of pajama pants and a over sized hoodie and handed them to you. "Here, change into these. I'll be right back."

He left the bedroom and you did what you quickly got undressed and slipped the pants on before pausing. You glanced down at your binder before hesitantly tugging it off and hurriedly putting the hoodie on. You instantly felt warm, making you sigh before laid down on the bed, curling up. It didn't take long for Hal to walk back in after that.

You felt the bed dip from behind you and his hand rubbing your back. You could hear him talking about his time on Oa, the planet that housed all of the Green Lantern Corp. Yes, he had told you everything, you and he promised each other to never have secrets kept from one another, no matter what.

As you listened, you could feel your eyes droop more and more before they fully closed and the sound of his voice slowly faded away as you welcomed some much needed sleep, feeling warm and safe.