Chapter 16: Bad ass

I smirk at Stefan's remark before turning around and blurring to the falls. I walk around till I get bored with the scene. I roll my eyes and blur to the boarding house barging in and pouring myself a glass of bourbon. I take a long sip and smile as the liquid trickles down my throat. I hear the door open and watch as Katherine walks in.

"Hey there Kathy can you do me a favor?" I ask slurring already. she raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms.

"Why would I do that?" she asks in her bitchy ways. I roll my eyes.

"because I'm fun now I'm drinking, I really want to dye my hair. oh and I flipped my switch." I tell her taking another sip of my drink. I see her face light up when I say I flipped my switch.

"What do you suppose we do first." she asks crossing her arms. I shrug.

"First I need to get out of these clothes and I can't look like this goody goody." I say pointing to myself. she looks me up and down then smiles. she grabs my arm and blurs out of the Salvatore house. When we stopped running I had now Idea where we were but she took me inside and compelled the sales woman to get me a bunch of new clothes for free. I decided on wearing the black skater skirt, with a black and white Bon Jovi crop top, fishnet leggings, a leather jacket and black combat boots. I smirk.

"Much better." I tell myself. I walk out to see Katherine looking at hair dye. I walk over to her.

"Well..." I say grabbing my leather jacket and doing a little twirl. she smiles.

"Perfect. now which hair-dye?" she asks holding up two different kinds.

"The black one." I say after thinking a bit. she nods and we compel the owner to give our stuff to us for free. We leave the store and head to a hotel. when we get in the room Katherine sets everything up while I sit in the chair ready for my change. I feel the cool gel type thing get squeezed onto my head and she massages the dye into my hair. when she finishes we leave it in for about 45 minutes before rinsing it out. I smile at the sight of my newly dyed hair. I grab a pair of sissors and cut my hair in layers to a bit past my shoulders. I check my self out one more time before exiting the bathroom. Katherine smiles at me.

"I'm so proud." she says to me. I smile and walk over to the door.

"Time to show Mystic Falls what they've been missing." I smirk as we walk out of the hotel room and blur back to Mystic Falls.