Chapter 7

•LILLY'S POV•

Hayes and Francesca were standing there holding an artwork of incredible vibrant colors the read HOMECOMING WITH GILINSKY? And the lake had flower petals in all shades of red and there were candles and a stone walk way that was covered with white rose petals. Jack did all this?? For me??

"Say yes already because this sign is getting heavy!" Hayes said struggling to hold the sign.

Hayes stumbled off the ladder bringing Francesca down with him and fell into the lake. We all laughed uncontrollably!

"Of course I'll go to homecoming with you!" I jumped into Jack's arms (kinda surprised he didn't drop me) and he kissed me on the cheek.

I figured he was going to ask me anyway and I already found a dress! It was a fit and flare electric blue dress with scattered sparkles on the top.

"So what color should my tie be?" Gilinsky grinned his beautiful grin.

"Electric blue," I smiled.

"You will look beautiful and you will be mine."

___________________________

*to homecoming*

•JACK'S POV•

I'm in the bathroom smoothing my tufts of hair that are going in different directions and straightened out my bright blue tie. It looked good with my white vest and my black suit and shoes. I turned on the radio and I hear "CAUSE EVERY TIME WE TOUCH I GET THIS FEELING..."

And I can't help but grab my comb and dance in the mirror and lip sing. I guess I was so in the moment I didn't notice Lilly walk in. I hear laughing and I just think... Oh god no... She saw me do this ridiculous dance.

I turned around and there was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

She stood there in her pearly white heals with an amazing color of electric blue on her that really made her eyes sparkle. She was wearing makeup but just the right amount that didn't overdo it. She's pretty with or without makeup anyway. Her chocolate hair was in perfect beach waves that fell perfectly around her face and more than midway down her back. She was a princess.

"Close your jaw you're getting flies in there," Lilly joked. Not only was she hot and beautiful she was stunning, absolutely amazing, and mine.