New Book On Dreame!

Deceitful Romance: Loved by a Manipulator

He wanted her.
His pieces would soon be ready to move.
He would get her.
His game is set for playing.
Maia would be his.

Maia Adler, a twenty-year old studying the major of her dreams, shoving away any feelings for others and baring a dark, consuming mind. She battles her demons alone, without reaching out to the outer world, but the tides were not always on her side.

Axel Corrigan is every woman's dream. Young, handsome, hot, rich...Deranged. His problem with uncontrolled obsession will rear its ugly head once his gaze is set on the girl he never thought he'd meet. But when the boundaries pass beyond obsessiveness and he uses every means to get Maia into his arms, everything begins to take a drastic turn. Maia faces abuse, Axel attempts to shield her, but uses that as his weapon.

He became her savior.
And her scariest demon.

The book is on Dreame, first two chapters have already been updated!

UPDATES ARE EVERY DAY!!

Everyday, a chapter is released. That means you get updated daily on this story and you don't have to wait!

It's a psychotic story of love and obsession, very traumatic experiences and, of course, some hot, steamy moments between the two main characters.

The story is on DREAME: you can download the app(the icon is a unicorn) and add the book to your lybrary(heart it) and you'll get notifications when the chapter is out!!

Please support this story and I really believe that it won't be a disappointment. The characters in it are very strong and unique, I believe it'll be something you haven't seen before.

Please, please go and support the book, it would really mean a lot!!

-E.J