Dodger

Stella's POV
     I adjusted my collar when I heard Georgette barking. I sighed and went to her room. She did after all call for me. "What is it Georgette" I say going in to receive a huge shock. A whole bunch of street dogs in Georgette's room. I remain calm as I walk to Georgette. There standing is a mix breed dog. "What is the meaning of this" I ask while Georgette screams for Winston. "We're just here to get our friend. The cat" he says smirking at the way my ears twitch. "And what if he doesn't wish to go" I say glaring at him. "Hey hey. We were just worried about our friend" he says smirking more. After that Georgette makes me help hide them. I push the mix breed into a corner under and big blanket. I hide with him since I'm normally not in Georgette's room. He moves closer to me. So close that we're practically leaning against each other. After that we slip out. Georgette takes them to Oliver a d Jenny's room. Winston calls me down unfortunately. I am being brushed by Winston when Georgette strides in happy. Too happy. Winston leaves to get groceries. Jenny comes home. I follow her upstairs. Oliver is gone. Jenny starts to look for him while Georgette mocks it. She tries to throw his bowl away. I grab it before she can. I walk to where Jenny is. She's crying. She hugs me and Georgette. "Oh you guys. Oliver's been taken" she says and Georgette starts to laugh. Me? I cry a little. But I'm filled with determination as Jenny says "but we're gonna get him back". I look to see Georgette's horrid expression. I glare at her. When Jenny goes to get the stuff needed I confront Georgette. "You gave him to them. You gave Oliver to those dogs! Were is your canine honour. Loyalty is something you no longer have. All dogs purebreed or not should have it. Your nothing more than a rat. No worse than a rat" I say snarling. Jenny comes back down the stairs and I get out of Georgette's face. Jenny clips a leash to my collar and puts a rain jacket on Georgette. And clips her leash on. She has her piggy bank. Oh Jenny. We then walk out and I pick up on Oliver's scent. We'll find you Oliver. I'll make sure of it.