Chapter 6

GUYS IF YOUR READING THIS YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT IM CHANGING THE BOOK COVER. OR ASK FOR A NEW ONE. IT DOESNT FIT THE STORY BECAUSE NIALL IS A BROWN WOLF WITH BLUE EYES!!

"Who's Louis?" I asked.

"It's time." Cher mumbled under her breath.

"What time. Cher what are you talking about?!" I whisper yelled.

Cher smiled staring at me as if the passed ten seconds didn't happen. "Oh it's nothing. I just realized my boyfriend Louis and I's anniversary is today." She said blushing. "It's our third year anniversary."

"You didn't hear a word I just said?!"

"Gee thanks." She scoffed sarcastically. "It's probably nothing. Probably a dream." she sighed staring at me not smiling anymore. "Don't worry about it." She shrugged.

Niall looked at me from across the table smiling at me making my heart flutter. The odd knot stopped when Zayn stood up eyes flaring at me as he walked off and out of the cafeteria.

I groaned. "Why does your brother hate me?"

Cher laughed putting a fry in her mouth. "I don't know. He's just an angry person. He doesn't tell me anything." She shrugged taking another fry.

"And your perfectly fine with that."

"Yep. He doesn't bother me. I'm married to solitude and he gives me that." She smiled. I laughed shaking my head.

"Well at least it doesn't bother me."

She sighed. "At times it does but not everyday. I find it funny to be honest."

I laughed. "Okay."

-

Cher lived in the woods which I thought was very peaceful. The tress dancing back and forth. She passed a lake and I smiled at how beautiful it was. "This is our house." She said pointing to the one in front of us.

My eyes widened at how big her house was. A big white house that took over at least three houses.

"The........this is your house."

"Yep." She parked the car on the side of the road and we got out of the car as she opened the gate.

Two other cars were in front of Cher's. I'm guessing the white one is Zayns and the black one is Niall's.

We walked into the house and my mouth was still open as I stared at the whole room.

"Be careful. You'll get flies in your mouth." She mumbled.

"The living room is on the right. In here." She said as we walked into the living room. "Yea. Everything's very old school. It was passed down by generations of Niall's family."

Footsteps then came down stares and as if on cue, Niall came walking down the stairs.

He stopped as our eyes met. "H-Harry. I didn't know you were coming here."

I kept quiet still staring at Niall. He was wearing boxers showing off his calfs and abs.

"Uh yeah." I said. It stayed silent. No one was talking. As much as I wanted to say something, I couldn't.

"Niall is Louis back from Australia?" Cher asked.

"Australia?"

"Uh yeah." Cher said awkwardly.

"Mhmm. He's upstairs unpacking." Niall said.

"Harry I'll be back in two minutes. I just.....i have to talk to Louis about something." Cher smiled walking upstairs to I'm guessing Louis's room.