The change

Time skip 12 later
"Captain !" Cries Rangiku. ( looks like the wolf in the image except with a longer and more orange mane )

" You need something Rangiku?" Replies Hitsugaya.

" I saw ISSHIN!" , exclaims Rangiku.

" Isshin?" Questions Hitsugaya cocking an eyebrow. " Didn't he leave some years ago ".

" Not exactly Isshin, you see I was at the border and then I saw a human who smelled like Isshin and someone called him Isshin ", Rangiku nervously replies.

" A human? " says Hitsugaya.

" Perhaps Isshin did what your mother did ", is Rangiku response.

" I guessing you want to go to the human world to investigate ", asks Hitsugaya with a slight frown.

" You know me so well captain ", Rangiku says gleefully.

" Fine, let's go ", Hitsugaya says with a sigh.

A grin full of excitement filled Rangiku face, as she rushes to the border of the forest.

Before long they arrived, the sun high in the sky.

" Sit upon the frozen heaven ," says Hitsugaya as he transforms into his human form.

" Growl ", yells Rangiku as she follows in suit.

Hitsugaya is wearing a white polo shirt, ocean blue shorts and white sneakers. He has a bluish green piece of cloth tied around his wrist.
Rangiku is wearing a Orange, flowy, V cut dress with a pair of fringe sandals. ( the dress is the picture below )

 ( the dress is the picture below )

Time skip

As they are exploring the city, they notice a large crowd gathering.

" let's go check that out!" Shouts Rangiku as she drags Hitsugaya by the arm.
Standing in front of them is what appears to be a large stage. Standing on top of it is a tall, lean man with shocking bright orange hair and a large, bright smile that lights up his face.

" Welcome! Ladies and gentlemen to the summer show! Today we'll have a singing battle. At the end one lucky member of the audience will sing a song in front of everyone!" Shouts the orange haired host.

" Let's stay and watch! " Says Rangiku as she gives Hitsugaya her best puppy face.

" Fine ", relents Hitsugaya " however we are going back to the forest as soon as this event is over."

" Hai!" Reply's Rangiku as she shifts her focus back to the show.

Time skip

" And now the lucky person is the small white haired child right there ".
A beam of light points straight at Hitsugaya.

" Step right up! No need to be shy!" Cries the now named host, Ichigo.

Holding back a grimace at the words small and child, Hitsugaya carefully climbs up the side of the stage not quite used to his new form yet.

" You'll be singing the song " Somebody " by a Thousand Foot Krutch! Here's the lyrics, you can start any time you want." Says Ichigo, before stepping off to the side.

Glancing down at the sheet of paper, Hitsugaya open his mouth and begins to sing as the musicians start.

I'm just the boy inside the man, not exactly who you think I am

His eyes slides close as he lost himself in the music.

Trying to trace my steps back here again, so many times
I'm just a speck inside your head, you came and made me who I am
I remember where it all began, so clearly

* thinks back to when Isshin first found him *

I feel a million miles away, still you connect me in your way
And you created me, something I would've never seen
When I can only see the floor, you made my window a door
So when they say they don't believe, I hope that they see you and me
After all the lights go down, I'm just the words you are the sound
A strange type of chemistry, how you've become a part of me

Gazing from underneath his bang he looks at Rangiku as he says this line. ( not in a romantic way )

And when I sit alone at night, your thoughts burn through me like a fire
You're the only one who knows, who I really am

His voice grows louder, hitting every note. Stunning the audience.

We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are
We all wanna be somebody, we're willing to go but not that far

Lowering his voice he looks down at the floor. His voice caressing every word. The crowd grows quiet strain to hear.

And we're all see through, just like glass
And we can shatter just as fast
That light's been burned out for a while, I still see it every time I pass
It was lost in the coldness of my mind, behind a box of reasons why

A thin layer of frost enters his voice before fading.

I never doubted it was there, just took a little time to find
And even when
I feel a million miles away, still you connect me in your way
And you created me, something I would've never seen

Tilting his head back to gaze at the sky he says the next line.

When I can only see the floor, you made my window a door
So when they say they don't believe I hope that they see you and me
After all the lights go down, I'm just the words you are the sound
A strange type of chemistry, how you've become a part of me
And when I sit alone at night, your thoughts burn through me like a fire
You're the only one who knows, who I really am

His voice soars through the sky. Slicing through the air like ice.

We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are
We all wanna be somebody, we're willing to go but not that far
We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are
We all wanna be somebody, we're willing to go but not that far

Like the ocean he switched from loud to quiet. His voice rippling through the audience.

I'm just the boy inside the man, not exactly who you think I am
Trying to trace my steps back here again, so many times
When I can only see the floor, you made my window a door
So when they say they don't believe, I hope that they see you and me

His voice fades into the distance, as he opens his teal eyes. The spell has worn off as the audience gives him a thundering applause.

Realizing the scene he made, Hitsugaya rush off the stage grabbing Rangiku as he leaves.

" Wait a moment!" Yells Ichigo ( and many other people ) " I'll like to offer you a contract."