Soon

Days flew by and no one could find the mysterious singer. Captain Hitsugaya figured that they will once again search for Isshin.

Hitsugaya pov:

"Rangiku get ready we're leaving ", I shout waking Rangiku up from her nap.

" coming captain ", Rangiku replies.

We race towards the clearing once more. The warm air rippling through our summer coats.
We slow down reaching our destination.

Unanimously changing at the same time. Once again we stood in our human forms. Dress in the same outfits as before we leave the clearing behind . The bright rays of sunlight instantly attacks our eyes now that we away from the safety of the shadows.

Time skip

Strolling down the streets people stop to stare. They hide they mouths behind their hands pointing at us and whispering. A herd of people holding cameras and microphones come our way. They wave crisp white sheets stained with black ink in our faces. Proclaiming that they'll turn me into a star, that they'll make all my dreams come true. All of a sudden an orange haired tall lanky male grabs us and drags us over to an alleyway.
I rip my hand out of his hold preparing for a fight. "What do you want? " I ask glaring at him distrustful.
" I was just trying to help. Name is Ichigo nice to meet you too ", he replies lighthearted.
" As if, what's your motive ", I scoff at him.
" Fine, I was wondering if you'll be interested in working for my company as a singer", he replies. Arms raised in mocked surrender.
" Why would I do that ", I reply.
" Money, fame, power anything you want", Ichigo says leaning forward, offering his hand to shake.
" Unfortunately for you I don't need anything you have to offer", I say swatting his hand away.
Holding out a shiny black card he says " think about this carefully, if you change your mind give me a call".
I glance down at the card it's white letters contrasting the black background. On it is his name Ichigo _______.
Carefully I scan the card once again, there was no doubt about it this was Isshin last name.
" Your father was his name Isshin ", I ask, words dripping with suspicion.
" You know my old man ", Ichigo asks, one eyebrow cocked in question." What about him? Did he kill your dog or something ".
" No he didn't rather he did something else. I suppose you still in contact with him", I ask. My heart rate starts speeding up as I try my best not to get my hopes up. Just because they are most likely still in contact, doesn't mean he'll let us meet.

Ichigo's POV

I can't help but wonder why did they want to meet my old man. However there's no denying that they have history with him. From the way the girl's eyes gleams with sadness and betrayal to how the white haired boy seems interested in him.
This is an opportunity though to get the kid to work for us and maybe the girl as a model.
With this thought in mind I open my mouth and say " of course I'm in contact with him he's my father, if you want I can arrange a meeting for you. For a price of course ".
The kid's diamond eyes glance at me, calculating the offer.
" What's the price", he demands, his voice not giving away any of his emotions.
The thoughts of what made him do distrustful dance across my mind, before I turn my mind to the current situation at hand.
" How about agreeing to the offer from before ".
Pausing for at moment the white head glances at his companion as if confirming something.
" One song ", he says as if daring me to oppose him.
One song that can work, if it turns out well I can attempt to convince him into a long term contract.
" Well sure that could work", a smile spreads its way across my face as I offer my hand to shake. " Speaking of which I never got your guys name?"
His cold hearted mask never slipping as his small pale hands slip into my hold.
" Hitsugaya Toshiro, nice to meet you ______".
" I'm Rangiku ______, thanks for giving us this opportunity," the now named woman says.
" Great nice to meet you too, you can sign the contract tomorrow. I'll arrange the meeting after we record the song".
With those words the deal was sealed. We say our goodbyes and part ways.