Chapter 16

Light Contact

Author's POV

"I never thought you knew that kid as well"

Hayoung said as they were in their usual spot, near the nursing building and eating lunch. Yoona told her about how she knew Sehun.

"I never knew Sehun had a girlfriend as well too"

And some point, that made Hayoung laugh. Yoona was confuse.

"Him? No girlfriend???? As if hahahaha"

She just kept on laughing until she had enough and explained to her why.

"You see, Sehun is quite a cassanova"

Yoona's eyes widen to what she is hearing that moment. Him? A cassanova? No way.

"C-Cassanova?!"

She repeated making Hayoung chuckle.

"Poor you, have you been out with him? Did he already ask you out or something?"

"What?! Heck no"

That made Hayoung laugh even more.

"Well, I admit he's not the type of a romantic guy as well. If you're going to ask me about how things happened between us, let me see... Because I got jealous knowing he had so much exes and not mention, all noonas"

Yoona was just so amazed knowing things like that about him.

"You know if Sehun wants you if he kiss you"

"Please.. I can't hear more about him"

Said Yoona making Hayoung laugh again.

"I can't believe you can tell things about him to me. I'm not even into that Sehun so no need to tell me about it"

"You will never know Yoona. You're a noona for him and quite his type. Don't worry about me as well. I am through with him"

Yoona just gave her a disgust face as she eat her lunch. No way she would enlist herself with his growing list of exes. Besides, he was just helping her with Luhan but not anymore since Luhan likes her best friend.

Luhan smiled at Tiffany as she visited him there surprisingly. Still in her uniform, it made Luhan feel a little shy as his co-workers are throwing him a teasing gaze.

"Oh, is it your lunchbreak yet?"

She ask as Luhan looked at her scratching his neck.

"I guess so? I don't know if my manager would-"

"Go on Luhan, you can have your lunch now"

Luhan close his eyes as he exhales deeply. He really had those supportive workmates but they were in bad timing this time. Tiffany and Luhan went to a bench near the park as Tiffany brought out the food she want to give Luhan.

"I hope you like it as much as the last time"

"Tiffany, I hope things are quite clear for you. You know, about us"

Luhan said stopping Tiffany from opening the container. She gave him a smile as she agrees with him.

"Blue berry cheesecake"

Luhan said as he saw what Tiffany brought to him.

"Yeah, I thought you might like it again as you like the one I given you before"

"Of course I'll like this"

He said as he took the spoon and tasted it. Tiffany is waiting for his response as she hopes he'd like it.