Final

My Girl

Author's POV

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

The crowd shouted as Luhan proudly kisses his newly wedded wife. Sehun is there in the crowd too. Everyone is full of joy and happiness as they all wish them both the best. Sehun keeps himself busy as he doesn't want to mingle with the guests. He doesn't have the time to celebrate. He doesn't like to celebrate. It's been 3 and a half months since Yoona went away and until now, she was nowhere to be found. He wondered where would she might be. If only she was there. He will explain to her that it was all a mistake.

What she heard that day is not true. He only said those words because he wants the woman to go and leave him. She wants him and his money. He wants him to support her to whatever her materialistic heart desires. He refuses as he told her that he was living his life now. He is happy and contented. But then she can't just give him up that easy so he told her the words she never wanted to hear.

And which is unfortunately, Yoona heard it. All of it. He never expects that Yoona is already there. He knew that Yoona was thinking that he lied. He lied about everything but he doesn't. He didn't lie. He does love her. More than anything but she never gave him the chance to explain.

"Boss, you okay?"

Yunwoo asks as he noticed Sehun thinking so deep.

"Yes. I'm okay"

He said as he looks at the happily wedded couple. He sighs.

"You're not okay boss."

"Why didn't she gave me a chance Yunwoo"

He said finally.

"Give her time to think about it. If you kept on contacting her, she'll never answer you"

"Why?"

"The more you persist a woman, the more she will resist. Play their game boss. Give her some space and let her cool down"

Sehun thought about what he said. He's right. Yoona was in the state of process things first. But until when will he give her time? He misses her already. He misses everything about her.

"And, I'm sorry boss since when your ex-girlfriend went here, I told her to where you are that time"

Sehun looked at him with anger. If not because of what he said first, then he might be fired now.

"Fine. The damage has been done. I'll just wait for her then"

He said as he continues to work ignoring the happy wedding. He didn't really care about the wedding. He was pre-occupied thinking about Yoona.

Later on, Luhan, even though he had a lot of guest to entertain, he never forgotten about Sehun.

"Hyung"

"Why is it that instead of having fun, here you are flooding yourself with work"

"I'm just not in the mood hyung"

"Care to tell?"

"Sure"

He said as they both went near the beach. Luhan ask permission to his wife which she agreed.

"I bet you're thinking about Yoona right?"

Luhan started. Sehun didn't answer instead he gave him a question as an answer.

"How well do you Yoona hyung?"

"Well, that's been a while but... for me, Yoona is one persistent woman"