🐭

On Mars, nearly everything has gone back to normal. Except the fact that the people of Earth and Mars are visiting each other's planet now.

Of course everyone was worried but it seemed to work out in the end.

So now that the biker mice are home, they'll be helping with anything that needed to be done. This would be construction mostly. Seeing as much of Mars has been disrupted due to the Plutarkians machines.

Speaking of which, Vinnie and Throttle are setting up a few walls to rebuild housing for families. Nearly week and a half there and almost half the neighborhood is back up. This also includes getting rid of the excess debris laying around.

Since the biker mice are back on Mars, helping out the community, it gives Modo a chance to see how his family is doing. Thank goodness it's not so far considering all the help he's been handing out- just like his bros.

As he comes to a stop, Modo can't help but notice all the flowers growing back in his sister's beloved garden. He smiles knowing that these flowers gave her much pride. Maybe even a peace of mind to his dear mother.

One flower in particular is rather tall and folds like a rose. Yet the colors it's sporting are a firey yellow, and the edges burn out to a dark red.

Modo remembers when she first planted this flower. An expensive flower, however, more are planted and grown from the fallen seeds from the first flower and so on and so forth.

"You stare at that one so much, you know?" Says his dear sister as she walks from around the side of the house, carrying a watering pot.

By her appearance alone, she looks exhausted. Must have been cleaning all day. He can see a bit of dirt on her green apron as she set down the watering can.

That's when he was greeted with a hug from his niece. Her blonde hair longer than he remembers.

"When are you getting a haircut?" Modo jokes.

"I'm never cutting my hair." Primer laughs as she heads back inside.

After sharing a laugh with his sister, they head inside where a plate of sandwiches and hotdogs sit on the dinner table.

"The neighborhood is looking better and better by the day." Modo sister says as she sits down.

"It is. Can't say when everything will be done but it's close, I say." Says Modo.

"Yeah. And I actually got to help!" Primer smiles proudly. Though all they let her do is clean up.

"That's nice you two are helping out the community."

Primer tilts her head in confusion before saying "Rimfire isn't here. He left a month ago to do some sort of study on Earth."

Modo smiles even more. He always knew the twins were something else. Primer loves to help and Rimfire loved looking like a hero.

"I guess I'll be seeing him more that I thought." Modo tells them.

"You're leaving already?" Primer whines.

Modo and his sister share a laugh. They often forget how much they love their uncle.

"I'm not the least bit jealous of how much you two adore your uncle Modo but the mouse does have a life of his own. " Says her mother.

"I know but still." She pouts.

"How about I come back in a few months snatch'ya up for a month or two? What do you think?"

The look on Primer's face is estatic. Her mother couldn't say no. And as a mother, she set some ground rules.

"Call me every so often ok? And don't do anything too crazy or stupid."

"Or both." Primer added.

Modo hung out for a while longer before departing to Earth with his Bros.

Modo even explained to the guys that Rimfire is on Earth studying.

"Did they say what he was studying about?"

"Sorry, Throttle. Maybe we can ask him when we see him."

"If we see him." Vinnie butted in, "he's been there for two months. Probably when we left earth."

Modo and Throttle had to admit that Vinnie has a point but that doesn't mean they couldn't try. Besides, how many places have the Biker Mice actually stayed at?

Anyway, their first stop is to see Charlie.

The guys thought it be best to leave the woman to her work since summer began. Many people expected to go out and have a family vacation.