2

Renjun

"Lee Chaeyeon" I called her.

Chaeyeon threw me a look and continued to walk away.

"Aish," I ran to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"What do you want, Huang Renjun?" She glared at me and shoved my hand away.

"Where is she?" I asked.

Chaeyeon raised her eyebrows. "Who?" She asked. "Who else? Nako. Where is she? I need to talk to her—" I was cut off by Chaeyeon's scoff.

"Now you're looking for her? After seven months? You're unbelievable." She said crossing her arms.

"Look, I know I treated her like shit. I received letters from her yesterday. I need to find her." I said pleading her.

Chaeyeon looked taken aback. "Find her on your own." Chaeyeon said walking away.

"Fuck," I cursed.

Chaeyeon

"Nako sent the letters."

"What?!"

"Renjun just came up to me asking for Nako, He told me he received the letters yesterday."

"Now he's looking for her?"

"We can't let that happen."

"Alright."

I ended the call and entered my first class. I was about to sit on my chair when I saw the great, Mark Lee, sitting on MY chair.

"Why do you look like that?" Mark said eyeing me from head to toe.

"Like what?" I asked.

"An angel." He said winking at me.

"Jerk." I hissed and shoved him away.

"You're so rude." He hissed back sitting beside me.

I opened my textbook and reviewed for our upcoming quiz later.

"Hey, Chaeyeon." Mark started. I ignored him and continued reviewing.

"Lee Chaeyeon."

"Lee Chaeyeon."

"Chaeyeon Lee."

"Chaeyeon Lee."

"You're going to still be Lee Chaeyeon in the future 'cause you're gonna be my wifey."

I closed my book and gave him a middle finger. Mark started laughing like a maniac. "I knew you would look." He laughed. I rolled my eyes at him.

Mark placed his chin on his palm and looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Ever since Nako and Renjun broke up.." Mark started.

Great, even him?

"Why did Nako suddenly disappear?"