7

Renjun

"Do you think our love for each other will last forever?" Nako asked.

"What a stupid question, Yabuki." I said laughing. Nako stopped walking and pouted. I bent a little and pecked her lips.

"I will always, truly, sincerely, forever, love you."

I stopped myself from reminiscing the old memories when I saw the girl I've been waiting for.

"Momo-noona." I called her.

She just came out of the building, probably just finished a dance class.

"Oh, Renjun. It's been a long time." Momo said giving me a warm smile. She gave me a pat when we got closer.

"Are you busy? Can you join me for dinner, I just have to ask someeeee stuff." I said.

Momo took out her phone and checked something. "Sure, I'm free." Momo smiled.

As soon as we sat down Momo spoke.

"It's about Nako, right?"

"Yeah.." I answered.

"She went back to Japan two months after you broke up with her." She straightforwardly said.

"Did I hurt her so much? Did she love me that much." I asked.

"She loved you more than she loved herself."

"Why did I not hear anything from her? Even her friends won't tell me anything." I asked again.

"Well, It might be her wish." She answered.

"Can you tell me more about her? Like how I can contact her, where I can find her, how she's doing—"

"I don't think I can give you her number but I can tell you where you can find her." Momo said.