TEARS

CHAPTER TWO

❤︎

dead.

that's what felix wished he was. his boyfriend of 2 years had left him.
that meant that every promise he had said, was really a lie.

i'll never leave you

i'll never love another

i love you

together forever

it's us and the world

were they all lies?
yep. definitely.

did felix still love eric?
yep. definitely

did eric love someone else?
yep. definitely.

did felix want to cry?
yep. definitely.

he didn't want to call his friends and be a burden. for all he knew, this was a problem he would have to face by himself.
but he couldn't.

ring!
"oh my god! felix! are you okay? i'm coming over!"
as soon as felix had pressed seungmin's contact, he burst into tears and couldn't stop.
no matter how much he tried.

"felix! what happened?"

seungmin dove towards the roll of blankets. a tuff of soft black hair poked out of it. seungmin ripped as many blankets off as he could, the result being the red, tear trailed face of lee felix.

"he's gone, and there's nothing i can do about it! i want him back, but he loves someone else!"

felix had grabbed onto seungmin's shirt, crying into his chest.

"you'll get over him felix. you're better than that. come on, you can cuddle me instead."

seungmin held onto felix, rubbing his back soothingly.

taking care of the happy, bubbly felix was one thing. taking care of the sad, crying felix was another story. it wasn't a situation that seungmin and felix's other friends were extremely experienced with, since it rarely happened.

"let me call hyunjin, i'll tell him to bring snacks, ok?"

felix sniffled, nodding.

"what the fuck! why did he fucki-"

seungmin had to slap his hand over hyunjin's to keep him from continuing to swear in front of felix.

"OH MY GOD! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DID NOT JUST LICK MY HAND!"

hyunjin giggled, leaving seungmin to tackle him and felix as the spectator. felix's eyes roamed around the room, looking for something else to occupy himself with. they looked so happy. even if they weren't together, they reminded him of an arguing, but a happy couple.

felix put his hands over his ears and closed his eyes. he didn't want to hear their laughs and giggles.
they reminded him so much of himself and eric.

every sunday, eric would take him out for breakfast at a small cafe in the center if seoul called Sway Café. felix always ordered the same drink and meal; a large hot chocolate with 3 giant marshmallows and small steak with a delicious side of buttery mashed potatoes.
in his eyes, it was the perfect way to start the day.

but of course, everyone has their flaws. at first, eric found felix weird for ordering such a peculiar dish in the morning. eventually, he got used to it.
yet just a few weeks ago, he began to seem restless while he sat next to felix eating his meal, continuously going to the bathroom and spending less time around him in general.

felix always thought it was because he didn't want to be around him anymore, and he was right.

eric said he loved someone else. and that someone else wasn't him. he needed to move on, but it wasn't as easy as they made it in movies. he needed someone to help but right now, all he could hear was the happy yelling and soft trill of flying pillows.

before he knew it he was standing and "get out." those two words escaped his mouth and the harsh reality stood before him.

"GET OUT!"

hyunjin and seungmin gawped at him, before their eyes softened and faces looked regretful.

"felix, we're here for you okay. don't worry, you don't need him."

felix allowed these words to enter his heart, and the the emotion made him buckle under his knees. he allowed his tears to flow freely and run down his freckled face. the face which eric had caressed for so long that felix had gotten used to the warmth. now it was gone.

however, it was replaced with the warm hugs from the people he really needed, not eric.

❤︎

(a/n)
back from hiatus once again HAHAH
anyways, i'll be updating this again soon (hopefully)

eat more food!

lya ❤︎ 13.06.19