MISTAKE

CHAPTER THREE

❤︎

"you're squishing me min. stop it."

"sorry hyung!!"

"can we get more snacks hyung? hyunjin didn't bring enough."

"no min no! did you call me over just to buy snacks for you?"

"can we get more snacks chan hyung?"

"sure lix, anything for you."

"HEY, THAT'S DISCRIMINATION! I WANT SNACKS TOO YOU-"

"snacks are for people, not animals min. i'm sorry you were born a pig."

"THAT'S MEAN CHAN HYUNG! TELL HIM OFF HYUNJN!"

"no can do. he's right you know."

"fuck off you stupid rat hole!!"

felix let out a small giggle at these words, just loud enough to be heard by his worried friends. they turned like spinning tops and engulfed him in a large teddy bear hug.

"please keep laughing." all three resounded softly. felix let a smile spread across his face, to show his friends that he was grateful they were here. he felt like a burden but knowing that they had come, knowing what they were in for, made him feel better, way better.

"maybe you should hurry up and get changed."

"maybe you should stop pestering him."

"maybe you should both shut up."

they were all going to the shops to buy snacks. any snacks they wanted, according to chan the great.

he decided to take the long way. the shops were across the road, but no, chan decided to shop at the one on the other side of town. the other side of town! he decided this because felix needed some fresh air and to see some new people. he would take the fastest train there and bring all his 'kids' out for a day trip.

he didn't really want to take seungmin and hyunjin but he couldn't leave at felix's home by themselves. they would trash it till you couldn't tell someone even lived there.

the wide doors of the train rushed open, and woojin felt the rush of wind from daily commuters trying to continue on with their lives and provide for families.

he wanted to be able to provide a good time for seungmin, hyunjin and especially felix. this was definitely what felix needed, until he saw the opposite of what he had intended to be there.

couples. everywhere he looked, there were couples walking up and down the street, across the road and down the path. he was trying to get felix away from this exposure and encourage him to think that being as single as a pringle and as fine as fuck. but obviously this was the wrong day to bring him out.

however, felix seemed alright. maybe he was hiding but he looked quite calm, serene and accepting. so was woojin, until he saw why. eric was standing there with a familiar figure, holding her hand before pecking her cheek. chan squinted, trying to recall where he thought he had seen the girl before, before shooting his head towards felix, and was just in time to see a a lonely tear fall from his blurry eyes.

seungmin and hyunjin were off with the birds at this point, so they were useless in his attempt to cheer felix up. now it was up to him. he had brought him here, and it was his duty to take responsibility for his mistakes. he walked up to the fluffy haired being, and took his hand.

"don't beat yourself up about it man."

"since when the hell do you call him man?"

seungmin's voice broke through the shaky atmosphere and chan almost breathed a sigh of relief. almost. but this just gave him time to ponder upon more questions; what the hell was eric doing ok the other side of town? trying to get away from felix like the way he was trying to get felix away from eric? it sure seemed like it.

never mind that though, felix was now downright sobbing. he burst into tears suddenly and chan didn't know what to do anymore. of course this would be a sensitive subject for him, especially since it was the day they broke up. eric must've already hooked up with the girl before he broke it off with felix. that damn bastard.

and the bastard turned. eric met chan's angry eyes and looked shocked right to the core. the girl also turned, and who could it be? chan's sister. this day couldn't get any worse could it?

"JIHEE, YOU'RE NOT DATING THAT BASTARD!"

"none of your business chan."

his sisters voice had a cold and unforgiving tone to it. she poked her tongue out and refused to say another word before storming off and dragging eric and his shocked face with her. chan had a rough patch with his sister from several years ago and it gradually got worse, especially since their parents were separated and didn't live together. but she still had to respect him since he was older, didn't she?

maybe he could talk to mum about it. maybe not, she probably wouldn't do anything since jihee was known as such a role model student and daughter.

❤︎

(a/n)
honestly these chapters just keep getting harder and harder to write but this is just hobby thing heheh

peace ❤︎ 25.06.19