2

Kirishima had heard from Sero at some point that any of the servants the Prince had, they gave up after the first or second week. He was just that hard to handle. So to think Kirishima has already been serving the Prince for more than three months, he feels pretty proud of himself. Sero is impressed, but he is still doubtful of Kirishima's patience with the Prince.

   "Kiri, hold him for me." The Princess held up a doll towards Kirishima, and he had no choice but to hold it. He took it, smiling down at her. It's only been three months, but he is already at the Princess' mercy. He can't refuse anything she asks, and it keeps draining him from his role as the Prince's bodyguard. Sometimes, he feels like his job is to be the Princess' play friend. 

   Kirishima  held the doll, as he watched her skip around the living room. It was currently the evening, and they had just about an hour before it was time to have the Princess and Prince dine. For now, they were relaxing, the Princess playing, and the Prince reading. The evening was one of the moments where Kirishima could relax, because the room was spacious, and the view of window was the palace's garden, where almost no one was, except for the gardeners that Kirishima had learnt to trust. The gardener was a very kind man, very big, but very kind. Like the chef. And the Prince's night guard. They were all very nice people, and Kirishima trusts them a lot now. But maybe not as much as he trusts Sero.

   "Kiri, can you dance?" asked the girl, from the other side of the room. From the corner of his eye, Kirishima saw the Prince look up from his book, almost curious.

   "Dance?" repeated the redhead. He shook his head, apologetically. "I'm afraid I cannot," he chuckled. 

   "Oh... Can you put music on though?" she asked, smiling brightly.

   "If you want to," chuckled the redhead, making eye contact with the Prince, silently asking for permission. The Prince went back to his book, so Kirishima took it as a 'yes.'

   He looked around the room, noticing a gramophone. 'Wow. So they listen to old records, huh?' he though, inserting a vinyl record. As soon as the music began, his smile slightly dropped as classical music filled the room. 'Damn. Would have been cool if they had classic rock or something like that,' he almost sighed. He almost chuckled when he saw the Prince's disgusted reaction to the music. The Princess was the only one in the room that wasn't disappointed. She danced around with one of her dolls, twirling around, tripping on her feet a few times, but she always gained her balance back with a smile. She asked her brother to join in a few times, but he always declined, so taking the Prince's place, Kirishima let the Princess lead him in a dance. They danced some kind of improvised waltz, the two royals noticing Kirishima's inexperience, and deciding that maybe he should never be allowed on a dance floor. That almost made the redhead sad. Almost. He was having fun.

   So the hour passed, and soon it was time for the two royals to dine, so Kirishima held the door open for them, then followed them to the dining room.

   Arriving, Kirishima held the door open, while they entered. When the door was closed, very quietly, and Kirishima looked up, he realised that this evening was not going to be one he can relax to.

   The Queen was talking to the Marquise Uraraka, while Lady Uraraka Ochako listened, standing very politely next to her mother. Kirishima wasn't the only one surprised, the Prince didn't look happy, and he looked confused. His sister, however, was absolutely thrilled. She walked up to Lady Uraraka, and greeted her with the brightest smile.

   "Why are they here?" asked the Prince, crossing his arms, as he approached the talking group. 

   "Will you be more happy? They came all the way here just to speak to you," said the Queen, crossing her arms, imitating her son's posture. "And you are not going to leave early, got it?" she asked.