5

Monday morning couldn't have been more disastrous. 

   Firstly, they had to wake up at five, so they could be ready by six, and take the bus to the palace. They woke up at the right time, and got ready by six, but couldn't leave at six.

   They all had a sleepover. Well, Ashido, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugou had a sleepover, so the Prince and the guard didn't have to really go far to say goodbye to them. Except they wouldn't wake up, and Ashido even tried to slap the Prince away. Of course, that got him pissed off, and Kirishima was not awake enough to try and stop it. So while these two wrestled, he tried to wake up Kaminari.

   "Denki!" whined Kirishima, as he moved the almost-awake man back and forth by the shoulder. "We have to go, and I won't see you until another week passes," he sighed.

   These words triggered Kyo to loudly bark, and whine. That successfully woke the two others up.

   "What the fuck, man?" Kaminari sat up, and was greeted was a small sheepish grin from his roommate. "Oh, right..." he mumbled. "You guys are leaving today," he murmured.

   "Yeah, but I'll be back on Saturday. I'll try to convince Bakugou's parents to let him come and visit here again at some point, but I doubt it'll be soon," he chuckled, patting his friend's shoulder. "Take care of Kyo for me, alright?" he asked, smiling.

   Kaminari sighed, his smile about as big as Kirishima's. "Yeah, I'll take her on a walk later, and make sure to feed her with food, and lots of love," he chuckled. "We should video chat at night. At least she won't miss you as much then," he grinned.

   "Oh! Good idea," nodded Kirishima. "Maybe Bakugou would be able to come on video and we could all chat together," he grinned. 

   "Have I ever told you that you are a genuis?" asked Kaminari, smirking while he finger-gunned Kirishima.

   "Actually, no-"

   "'cause you aren't. I already planned on doing that," he grinned, shooting Kirishima with his fingers. Kirishima pretended to be shot, but got over it.

   "Fine, dude. I hope that your phone works tonight," he said.

   "Yeah, I hope yours does too."

   "Mine will be fine," he grinned.

   They glanced at Ashido, and Bakugou, who long stopped fighting, and were writing down random numbers down.

   "What are you guys doing?" asked Kaminari, sitting up so he could see them better. They were sitting down at the dinner table, and their faces became completely blank when they realised they were caught in the act.

   Kirishima, who was already standing up, made his way towards them, and glanced at the numbers they were scribbling down. He gasped.

   "That's my phone number!" he exclaimed.

   "Yeah," chuckled Ashido, sheepishly. "He doesn't own a phone, so he asked me if I could give him all of our contacts, so he can call us, and stuff," she said. "But the condition is that he must give me Sero's number in exchange."

   "And I told you before, I don't have his damn phone number!" growled Bakugou, making sure he knew who's number each of them were, then shoved the paper in his pocket. "I'll give it to you over the phone, once I have it," he said.

   "Really?" asked Ashido, her smile widening, her cheeks slightly more pink than the rest of her skin.

   Kirishima kept quiet about the fact he had Sero's phone number, and then, decided to blurt out the worst thing he could have ever asked. "Do you have a crush on him?"