Chapter Four

Seraphina's pov

Kol and I had left mystic falls after he temporarily died. I said my goodbye to Caroline and left a letter to Jeremy. I gave it to Nik to give it to him. Kol took me all around the world for the rest of the year. I came into my full powers and got them undercontrol. We found out that Kol's sire line is dead. He didn't really care much all he cared was about me and how happy I was. Anyways we were in Ireland at the moment. I had sent lots of pictures to Aric of us. Aric told to be safe when intimate that I can still get pregnant because of the soulmate bond. Kol was ecstatic that he could give me a family. We just weren't ready yet. It was finally Christmas and we were staying in Ireland for it. I had got Kol a suit for special occasions and I got him two books he's been dying to read. Anyways. I woke up to Kol kissing my neck.

"Merry Christmas, my little Dove." He whispered making me giggle. I turned and smiled.

"Merry Christmas, my love." I said and kissed him. He flipped us so I was under him making me giggled. Before he could even kiss me. My phone went off making us sigh. He grabbed it and gave it to me as he got off me.

"What?!"

"Well hello to you to sister." Gavin's voice rang through the other end of my phone.

"What the bloody hell do you want, Gavin?" I sneered and I could literally hear him grimace.

"I'm sorry."

"Not good enough. You. No you don't get to say sorry. You lost every right to make amends with me when we were 10."

"I." He started but I hung up on him. Tears started to weld and Kol pulled me to his chest and I clutched his shirt and sobbed. I don't understand how he could be with me. I was damaged. My father took everything that night.

"Shh, my little dove. I'm here. Shh. I'm here." Kol whispered and when my sobs became quiet I snugged him.

"Please don't ever leave me." I whispered and he held tighter.

"Never, my little dove. Always and forever." He said softly and I nodded. He made sweet love to me after that which made me fall more in love with him.

...

New Orleans 4 month's later.

Kol had gone to help Rebekah but told me to stay out of Nik's sight in case he hurt me. Rebekah had called and said the he dagger Elijah. Nik also had a baby on the way. I felt a pain in my heart and it stung. Everything went black after that.

Daggered dream.

"Seraphina?" I heard Kol making me turn around.

"Oh god he daggered you and we are bonded so now I'm in a coma!" I yelled and Kol rushed to me and sweet nothing's why I panic.

"I was at the store. Oh god. They are gonna put me in the hospital." I said and he nodded sadly.

Rebekah's pov

My phone rang and saw it was a hospital making me confused.

"Hello?"