My Twincesses👭

My Twincesses👧👧

A new definition of Fatherhood

True that a child needs the mother the the most.....But a father is no less in giving all the love and care that a child needs....

He can be the reason of their smiles.....the shelter to all their worries........the relief to their pain...and a friend with whome they can share anything.

However.....He still can't fill the emptiness in their lives.....But he can definately give them Abundance of his Love......that will keep their smiles intact to their beautiful innocent faces....

He can protect them from the evils of this world......
He can teach them the right and wrong......
He can make them learn values and morals......
He can make them a better person...

Yes......A Father can be a Mother too.

..........

18th May 2018

12 : 00 a.m.

Neil sat on his chair to open his diary and held a pen in his hand to write...

Dear Avni....

Today is the most precious day of my life....oops...sorry.....Our life......Our babies third birthday.

ANAYA and AROHI

The two gems of my life...

My Twin princess.....MY TWINCESSES...👧👧

I can't belive Avni....that they will turn three tommorow.....

I cant express how i am feeling right now......They are growing into such beautiful and innocent souls....So precious and delicate.....

No doubt they both have gone on you......They have inherited your cuteness...your innocence....and your strength...

My darling daughters are very strong....just like their mother.

I dont know Avni.....whether i will be a great father or not.....Whether i can give them all the love or not....
Whether i can....i can fulfil your space in their life.......or not......

Today is also the day when you left me Avni.....leaving the two delicate souls in my arms....

I still remember that moment when you...you placed them in my arms...

God...they were so fragile....so delicate.....
I panicked.....I feared that i might hurt them.....

They both just got fit into my both the hands......and gave me the best gift of my life....THEIR SMILES....

I still live for their priceless smiles.......That vanishes all the stress and worries in seconds

You know that I love you Avni.....but I love Anaya and Arohi more than you......

You know why.....Because they are YOUR PIECES....Everytime i saw them....They just reminds me of you

Anaya's hairs are just like you......long and silky...

And our Arohi.....she has such a melodious voice....and she loves poha too....

They completes my life Avni.....They completes me