My life❤

Neil closed the diary and left to the room which is exactly next to his room.....to check onto his little world before going to sleep

He slowly opened the door to find his two princess sleeping peacefully.....in their princess themed bedroom.....clutching their quilts close to their faces....and cuddled to each other....

This view always gives Neil the unexpressed happiness....where he can see them away from all the pain and worries....

He went close to them.....to uncover their faces....so that they might not suffocate them......

Made them comfartable by placing their spreaded hairs behind their ears...

He gently took their hands one by one.....and kissed it....
"H a p p y B i r t h d a y M y Li f e ❤"

He sat near them for some more time....just to adore them a little more....
As this is the only thing which brings a smile on his face....and he can sleep peacefully at night....

After some times....he left the room.....without making a noise and went to his bed

He finally sleeps after taking a look at Avni's photoframe...kept near his bed side..."good night Avni...."

.........

The next day......

18th May 2018
7 : 30 a.m.

Neil was sleeping when he heard some noise....

There was some noise going on in the next room....

Neil got up immediately.....and ran to the room.....as he got worried instantly

Anaya...Arohi...what happened......he opened the door all panicked

And their were his two sunshines.....fighting over the toys and barbie dolls...

Neil sighed with a relief.....

Both of them looked at him

Anaya : Daddy...rooh is not giving me my barbie doll...its my barbie doll....she asked in her cute voice

Arohi : No daddy...its my barbie doll....Anaya is lying....

He smiled at their cute little fights...

He sat on their bed
"Awwww....come here....come here my babiess....he took them into his arms.....squeezing them both into a tight hug......

Both of them smiled in their father's embrace.....
They both loves him very much....as they are always being pampered by him...

He kissed their cheeks one by one...."Happy birthday Anaya....Happy Birthday Rooh....."

They smiled breaking the hug with him while still having their arms around his neck
"Daddy....today is our birthday....?.....Anaya asked him in her innocence

Arohi repeats the same.....as she always copies her sister...

Neil smilesd at their innocence
"Ohh my bundles on cuteness....he sighed

"Yes Anaya...Yes Arohi....Today is your birthday....he gave them a smile...while adjusting the two of them into his lap.......And you know How old are you now ...?