Stage 16

I walked around the house in a daze holding the picture of Ukyo to my chest. As I trudged down the hallway to the bedroom I sneaked around putting the photo the photo into my luggage for safe keeping. In the picture Ukyo had shoulder length hair and it was the first picture in the house with his friends.

Xander's hair was pointy and Yugo was standing on the other side of Ukyo and almost unmistakably a young Quon was in the picture. I never knew the two had known each other then.

Something like this warmed my heart to see. Slowly I packed up the photo wanting to take it with me everywhere I went.

I fell for the man in these pictures.

Truly the sights had gotten me reeling back.

I smiled and walked out of the small house stuff in tow the photo close to my beating heart. The chrysanthemums swayed as I looked back at the house once more before I turned and left, "the building could use a good clean up." I thought to herself before turning around and smiling.

"It just gives me more reason to come back here in the future." I said aloud. Not realizing how much chaos the dojo was in.

Xander was freaking out, Shu was slumped over the stove and Ruwei was stress-cleaning. Quon was searching the city for traces of (Y/n).

Anyone could see traces of dark circles under Ukyo's eyes and couldn't even count how many times he did a perimeter check in search for (Y/n). He wouldn't admit it out loud but he was scared that she left him.

No not scared terrified. He was terrified.

The man couldn't wrap his head around why you left.

He talked about her with Misami who confronted him after.

"What do you want Misami." He asked harshly treading a few fingers through his hair.

He girl mumbled something before saying a quick 'sorry' beginning to explain her feelings in a couple of minutes.

The girl told him about how her anger got the best of her, the meeting with (Ex-Bf/N) and (S/n), and the hoaxes the empress told her. The treading lies that she put in her brain.

She then told him about meeting (Y/n) and her being hard to admit that she was as charming as when she met him. She explained in detail about her crying face, and her overly expressed feelings, how it touched her heart.

At this part Ukyo thought she was just being a poet and wanted her to get to the point.

Misami sighed.

"Please when you see (Y/n) again, tell her I was very sorry. I know she won't forgive me. But at least give it a shot."

Ukyo only nodded and glanced at the ground in-front of him.

"I think Chiharu's place is still open, I'll get you a mini cake, come on!" Then as if nothing happened the past weeks never happened. The two enjoyed their cake and ran off. Not knowing a (H/c) girl was watching them from afar.

When Ukyo came back he was shocked to see (Y/n)'s room empty, the only thing left was a bird; a statue of a dove to be exact on the floor in pieces.

Surely the girl hadn't ran off. He surged and cleaned up the mess that was left behind in her wake. The stuffed animals Zac had won her were outside in the night. He looked around for any clues until Quon walked past and questioned the man on what he was doing.

Ukyo stood in the corner and bumped his head against it multiple times before Ruwei came in and took a glance at the broken pieces on the ground and unmistakably (F/c) butterfly lying on the floor dead. He stared as Ukyo as his sad whimpers left his lips.

That night no one in the dojo received a good nights rest. The next day Misami decided to hold a search after seeing Ukyo mourn in the corner of (Y/n)'s room. It saddened her to see him like that and she wanted to make it better. She wanted to be redeemed, and maybe if she found (Y/n) she would be. But that was only in her head. (Y/n) was no where to be found. And Ukyo's "condition" only got worse by the day.

It was worse when they found out Ukyo was slowly detaching emotionally from the world. Everyone was on edge and slowly the dojo started falling into chaos.

Even Misami was slowly falling into the chaos.

Until.

The sounds of chirping and the smell of chrysanthemums filled the air and the world seemed to start rotating again. For everyone.

Misami didn't know whether it was her voice or the sympathetic look in her eyes but just like Ukyo explained to her before, "(Y/n), let your guard down for a second and she'll charm you."

Maybe it was her (H/length) (H/c) and how it floated against the wind or how her lithe body could avoid any oncoming object in her way. And maybe Misami wouldn't admit it was she was entranced as well. Maybe that's the reason why she wanted to make up their differences between them and hopefully make friends.

But as she stepped inside the dojo it was like everyone took a breath of relief. Ukyo ran to her pulled her into a hug and pulled her face to his smothering it with kisses. And by the look on her face, she was definitely flustered. Misami noted how Ukyo seemed to be rid of his depression as he quickly dashed out of the room (Y/n)'s hand in his a smile on his face a kiss on his lips.

She had enchanted him.

The two ran off halfway down Ukyo slipped her into his arms and carried her down and on her face was the biggest smile it seemed the girl could muster without hurting herself. The two dashed off to who knows where as their lips moved Misami could tell these two wouldn't be separating soon. In her hind sight was a picture on the desk that Misami hadn't seen in years.

It brought a smile to her face knowing that their adventures would soon continue blossoming and growing.

(Y/n) and Ukyo were down the hill when Ukyo flipped her up and caught her in his arms lovingly.

"Ukyo Ibuki." She said before looking into his eyes. "Tell me about your life."

A/N: I am sorry my computer at home broke and I am using my school computer, I hope this chapter is what you guys are waiting for. This is not the end of the book. So I will try and update when I have time. Again I am sorry for the wait but I hope this will suffice. Thankyou!