→chapter two←

park jimin p.o.v

i gasped.

shit.
fuck.

how could i forget?

of fucking course.

every year jungkook chooses a new 'play thing' unless he gets bored of them half way through the year.

and.. i so happen to be his final one..

"do you accept, park?" he said mockingly.

i didn't utter a single sound after his words. i couldn't muster up the courage to even simply shake my head, let alone reply to him. heck, i don't even know what you can reply with after hearing that.

one of his eyebrows cocked up as he scanned my face, most likely awaiting for any physical reaction or response from me that could be taken as an answer.

though, the tone in which he spoke in clearly emphasised that it wasn't really something that was up for debate.

why is he acting as if i even have a choice?

jungkook, as well as myself, and everyone else in the room know very well what happens if you were to decline his request.

request?

i think demand sounds more fitting.

the silence in the room became twice as loud as i merely stared back, emitting the same energy back to him.

nobody moved, nobody blinked, nobody spoke.

i can't do this.

i abruptly grabbed my bag and ran out of the classroom, slamming the door shut on my way out.

i ran into the boys toilets and locked myself in a stall, before finally letting everything i've held in out. i couldn't stop crying, and i don't even know why.

the bell had rung indicating first lesson had begun - although that was over 20 minutes ago.

here i am, crying in a bathroom stall for 20 minutes, how pathetic could i get?

i sniffled softly, forcing my whimpers to quieten down. enough is enough.

wiping my swollen eyes with my sleeve i finally unlocked the stall and walked out over to the sink. i take a long look at myself, taking in my current appearance.

i'm... disgusting.

my eyes trace down from my face to my body and a single tear falls out, fresh from before. "disgusting.." i whisper, almost inaudibly.

ever since father left, I have no more purpose or reason to keep on fighting. i'm a mistake, i'm not needed here, i should probably just-

*slam*

the bathroom door all of a sudden slams open, making me flinch at the impact of the door hitting the wall. in comes jungkook—

's bestfriend?

yoongi?

i gulped, taking a step back. is he here to beat me up for running out on jungkook?

both of our eyes met for the first time, and i subconsciously held my breath. i shakily bowed at him, wiping my eyes as subtly as i could to remove any suspicion.

not as if he'd care anyway.

he walked in my direction and paused in front of me. i started to tense, but he just rolled his eyes.

i looked up at him cautiously as he made his way over. i flinched, though feeling utter embarrassment afterwards as he simply walked straight past me and to the sink behind me. i followed his movements as he began washing his hands.

i all of a sudden gulped.

i tried to look away as i felt my eyes suddenly become fixated on his fingers.

they look so..... inviting.

his veins and bones were really defined, and each finger was obvious to have been carved with such delicacy and effort.

his hands are fucking perfect.

suddenly my own pair began feeling a little cold, making me subconsciously start to twist the rings on my fingers, in attempt to provide any sort of warmth to rid of this unusual feeling.

"what?" he said nonchalantly, not even looking at me.

my cheeks crimson in humiliation when i realise that i've been staring for too long. 

he grabs a tissue to dry his hands and turns to me, "i said, what?" i just swiftly shake my head, indicating that it wasn't my intention to stare.

"hand kink?" i gasp softly and cover my mouth, feeling my ears start to burn up too.

he smirked at me before leaving me alone with my thoughts in the bathroom.

i suddenly let out a breath i hadn't even realised that i was holding, but got startled (for the nth time now) when i heard a cough from behind me. i immediately spun around and saw yoongi leaning on the door frame, arms crossed and staring directly at me.

i looked down at the floor frowning, feeling like an idiot.

he chuckled softly, the sweet sound resonating throughout the bathroom and erupting butterflies in my stomach.

He finally opened the door to leave, his beautifully carved hand on the door, before suddenly halting all movement and turning around to face me. "just a second."

my stomach twisted as I swallowed nervously, anticipating his next words.

"wash your face with water next time, darling. It'll help." he winked, voice hoarse and raspy.

i felt my insides go funny at the simple pet name, until i actually took into context what he was saying.

turning to my reflection, i couldn't help the gasp that escaped my lips.

he saw me, like this?

i panicked, looking back at yoongi—

—only to find an empty room.

discarding my thoughts, i quickly splashed my face with water, the liquid somewhat helping to soothe the puffiness.

my eyes always have these dark circles under them anyway, so i guess it's a normal look for me, nobody will suspect a thing.

besides, it's not as though i even have anybody to be concerned about me in the first place.

i glanced at my reflection once more before leaving the bathroom.